Why become a member? ×

SOLD. Ashdown Little Stubby All Valve CTM30 30w Head. Excellent condition. £350
£350
Bidston, Wirral

vinorange

Up for sale is my Ashdown Little Stubby 30w all valve head in excellent condition with no issues at all.

Its an all valve head but in a compact package thanks to the valves being mounted horizontally. It sounds wonderful and if anyone is comparing the Little Bastard this then please buy one of these (and I don’t necessarily mean mine). The Eq is miles more flexible and you have control over the amount of fuzz. The LB breaks up too soon whereas you can choose where your signal gets dirty with the CTM30. I’ve had both and swapped the LB30 for this for that extra Eq / control. 

Here’s the spec and blurb from Ashdown but fundamentally you get, active / passive switch, drive control, bass, mid, treble, volume and effects loop on the front. On the back you get impedence selection of 4 or 8 ohm. It also has a TRS transformer DI out for help from the PA.

Comes with original box and instructions, all padding and packaging so can be shipped (not with parcelforce though,....brutes.....). Can deliver or meet up within 50 miles of Bidston, Wirral.

Thanks for looking.

https://ashdownmusic.com/products/ctm-30-little-stubby

Edited by vinorange

• MB1 locked this topic