Why become a member? ×

!!! SOLD !!! EBS Drome 12, made in Sweden, 17 kilos. Second owner !!!
£315
Etalle, South Belgium

Hellzero

Due to the Covid-19 situation and severe back problems (67% officially disabled because of it) plus right shoulder injury (non-operable capsulitis from which, after more than 3 years, I will never fully recover), I'm selling all my basses over 4 kilos and also the ones I'm not really using as well as some stuff I don't use. I've also considerably lowered the price for a quick sale.

EBS Drome 12, made in Sweden, 17 kilos. Second owner !!!

NO TRADE !

NON NEGOTIABLE PRICE !

Asking price including shipping fully insured with tracking number to your place in these European countries (ask for other countries) : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (excluding French overseas departments and territories), Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom : £315 GBP !!! (new price was 1139 Euros...)

Shipping to United Kingdom is, of course, possible, but with an extra customs fee (VAT + other taxes + courier fee), because U.K. is now outside EEC.

Fully working and in excellent condition.

Non-smoking environment as usual.

This combo has been fully serviced and comes with the original owner manual, the power cord and the original receipt.

I'm only selling it, because I got my AER BassCube back from a full service (4 months delay).

What you see is what you get !

Look at the photos taken under different angles and light to see the excellent condition.

Here is the link to the 13 photos in high resolution, plus the user manual : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pOpLQ40hLO00pXfZCP9SIiqwWjQ49xcA?usp=sharing

Don't hesitate to ask for more.

Edited by Hellzero
Sold
  • Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic