Marky Screen

SOLD MXR Bass M87 Bass Compressor £105 inc. UK postage
£105
London

Posted (edited)

One of the best in the biz for natural compression and features for the money.

Great condition, a couple of tiny chips to the paint only.

Feet still on the bottom

Price includes UK postage.

IMG_20210508_210220.jpg

IMG_20210508_210236.jpg

IMG_20210508_210242.jpg

IMG_20210508_210247.jpg

Edited by Marky Screen

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SumOne
      EDIT: Withdrawn for now while I figure out if I need this with my new setup, message me if you are interested and I'll get back to you.

FEA Opti-FET Compressor £220
      Good condition and perfect working order. 

Twickenham pickup or postage at buyers cost.
      I'm selling a lot of Pedals (Pictured below, each has their own advert) so can do discounts if you're buying more than one. 
      My feedback is here https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/446834-feedback-for-sumone/?tab=comments#comment-4400336

• By SumOne
      MXR M82 Bass Envelope Filter.  £90
      Good condition and perfect working order. 

Twickenham pickup or postage at buyers cost.
      I'm selling a lot of Pedals (Pictured below, each has their own advert) so can do discounts if you're buying more than one. 
      My feedback is here  https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/446834-feedback-for-sumone/?tab=comments#comment-4400336

• By Etienne
      *NOW SOLD*
      Hi everyone,
      Time to move this on, as I've recently upgraded a few things on my pedalboard. This is in good, gigged-but-not-abused cosmetic condition, and works perfectly.
      It comes with the original box and manual, and has decent-quality Velcro attached to the base.
      I'm now after just £75 for it, which includes tracked UK mainland postage and packing. No trades or offers please! Bank transfer or Paypal accepted.
      More info available on request via PM... thanks for looking!

• By countjodius
      Owned from new, and comes boxed with manual.  An amazingly transparent, musical and easy to set compressor which I'd definitely hold on to if I didn't need the HPF on my other comp! 
      "Based on the highly sought after THAT Corp. 4320, this has been designed to match any other pro grade compressor for bass. 
       Using real VCA or Voltage Controlled Amplifiers as well as an on board true-RMS detector, the accuracy is incredible and the sound is very transparent.  While other compressors based off of older chipsets can sound great, they lack that studio grade definition and control which bassists need to get their tone. Think of this as a pro rack mount compressor at your feet."
      More info and samples here:
      https://robertkeeley.com/product/bassist-compressor/

Price includes postage.

• By Marky Screen
      Great compressor based on the classic orange squeezer. In excellent condition.
      This is V3 or the pedal, so no DI or grit but has buffer on off switch on the inside.
      Volume, blend and comp controls for easily dialing in your preferred setting.
      Price includes UK postage.