Why become a member? ×

Lakland DJ4 *SOLD*

bigthumb

Here's my Lakland DJ4 up for grabs. Lake Placid Blue, DR Peacock Blue strings and in fantastic condition with gig bag. £550

I got this bass off a fellow Bass Chatter last year and I was quite surprised how much I liked it as Jazz basses ain't my bag. I do gig it from time to time but mostly I use my Precisions. I'm only sell it as the work situation has worsen and gigs are being cancelled left, right and centre. I'll miss it as it makes a very nice change from the P-Bass.

If you're interested and would like better photos send me a PM and I'll try harder with my photography!

Posting is a bit of a problem as I don't have a spare hardcase so it will have to be collected from Telford although I would be prepared to meet up if its within a reasonable distance.

Thanks all.

Paul

Edited by bigthumb

What if I send you an empty rockcase and you then send the whole thing to Germany?? PM me if interested. Cheers. The cost is only €25,- each way with GLS and it works in 24-48 hours. So, no hassle to you. The rock case is bullet proof, you just have to tape up the locks and she´s ready to go.

Edited by tischbein

[quote name='tischbein' post='446843' date='Mar 27 2009, 06:30 AM']What if I send you an empty rockcase and you then send the whole thing to Germany?? PM me if interested. Cheers. The cost is only €25,- each way with GLS and it works in 24-48 hours. So, no hassle to you. The rock case is bullet proof, you just have to tape up the locks and she´s ready to go.[/quote]

Thanks for your interest. PM'd

[quote name='peety' post='445955' date='Mar 26 2009, 01:24 PM']This used to be mine and is a great example of lakland quality at a bargain price.

Paul is a great guy to deal with too, have a bump on me mate

cheers steve[/quote]

Cheers Steve!

[quote name='peety' post='445955' date='Mar 26 2009, 01:24 PM']This used to be mine and is a great example of lakland quality at a bargain price.

Paul is a great guy to deal with too, have a bump on me mate

cheers steve[/quote]
I knew I'd seen it somewhere else :)

That's a great price. Good luck with the sale.