Why become a member? ×

SOLD! Fender Japan Jazz Bass Special / Fretless Ebanol Neck

xilddx

It's the antique white one in my avatar (yes, I know it looks pink :) I'll get some decent pics up tonight.

I got the used body from The Stratosphere and the unlined side dot maple/ebanol neck from Mighty Mite, in the USA. The tuners are Schaller and the nut is Graphtech.

It's passive and sounds lovely, but I need something to match my Warwick $$ in output, so I'm after a Warwick fretless now.

The body and hardware is all original Japan Fender, it's the one Duff Mcagan used before his sig model came out. There are a fair few dings on the body which is how I received it, none are really deep though. One thing, I stuck a small gold fish on the body cos I like my bass jewellery, shouldn't be too hard to remove without damage but this will be your responsibility if you buy it.

The neck is pretty mint.

I will split the neck and body if you need, and sell separately.

I need £320 for the complete bass.

Will take £230 for the bod, and £90 for the neck and tuners.

I have no feedback here but my ebay feedback is 211 @ 100%.

Thanks all.

Edited by silddx

Pics added. Most of the dings are on the edges, the front and back are fairly clean.

It's got a typical Fender sound, a good P Bass thump and some of those Jazzy tones.

I fitted Warwick straplock buttons to it but they can be used with a normal strap too.

Cheers.

Edited by silddx