JGSpector

*SOLD* Mesa Boogie Subway WD800 with extras
£850
Milton Keynes

Posted (edited)

This listing is for a Mesa Boogie Subway WD800 bass amp head.

It’s in immaculate condition and is in good working order. It has had very light use in a music room in a smoke free home and has never been gigged, I’ve actually only had this amp since early February 2021. The head comes with, IEC power cable, foot switch, foot switch cable (the proper Messa Boogie 678457 cable), gig bag and rack mounts.

It’s a fantastic amp with an incredible array of features. The range of tonal possibilities with it are huge, I just find that it’s all a bit much for me to be honest. I just like a straight forward amp that I can plug into and play with minimal messing, hence the sale.

I don’t have the original box I’m afraid, mice decided to convert it into their holiday home in our garage.

I’m happy to post to anywhere in the UK and I will make sure it is packaged well.

Payment by PayPal only please. I only ship to locations within the UK.

IMG_0257.JPG

IMG_0260.JPG

IMG_0262.JPG

IMG_0263.JPG

IMG_0264.JPG

IMG_0265.JPG

IMG_0266.JPG

IMG_0267.JPG

IMG_0258.JPG

IMG_0259.JPG

Edited by JGSpector
Item sold
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By silverfoxnik
      Hi Folks
      Up for sale for £975 or near offer is this fabulous Rolls-Royce of a bass amp that I bought from Chris aka @Beedster last year after the first Lockdown. 
      It's a Mesa Boogie Titan Big Block v12, housed in a fantastic Bronco case, and it comes with the incredibly useful 5-button footswitch. Basically, it's a dual-channel, tube/MOSFET hybrid 1200 watt monster of a bass amp that sounds amazing and is in fantastic condition and in full working order. 
      I guess if you're reading this, then you'll have some idea of what this amp is capable of, but just in case, here's a link to all the tech spec for it. 
      https://www.mesaboogie.com/support/out-of-production/titan.html
      And here's a link to Chris's For Sale ad from last year.. 
      And a link to the earlier 2019 For Sale ad from when Chris bought it... 
      "Why are you selling?" I hear you ask, which is a good question given how great this amp is. And the answer is simply that I'm not in a band at the moment since moving from West Sussex to Bedfordshire.. As such, my prospects of gigging are practically zero at the moment.. Plus if and when that happens, I have an Ashdown CTM100 and a Hughes & Kettner Bassbase 600 to keep me going. 
      So here it is, a fantastic Titan v12 looking for a new home and some purposeful and regular high volume usage! 😁
      Try out welcome in Potton, Central East Bedfordshire which is about 10 miles east of Bedford and 4 miles from the Beds/Cambridgeshire border. Tea & biccies available as is customary in these circles.. 
      At this moment in time, I would much prefer collection only. But if shipping is the only option, then I could perhaps be persuaded to take the risk at buyers expense and only if its fully insured. 
      If you have any questions, ask away here or send me a PM. 
      Photos below where the Titan can be seen looking mean & moody atop my SWR Triad cab and next to my G&L SB1 (both of which aren't for sale).
      Thanks for looking as ever... 😊
      Nik

• By seifregno
      MESA bass head in mint conditions. Including original bag and documentation / warranty.

• By brutis88
      Up for sale is my favorite amp of all time, my Mesa Boogie Titan V12. I am really going to regret getting rid of this thing. It's a monster. It's so versatile, sounds soooo good with my supertwin cab, and everyone that's heard it has nothing but praise to sing to it. Just to be clear, I'm only selling it because it's rated for 220V and I'll be moving back to the USA this year.

History of the amp, I'm the second owner, bought from someone in Germany. Although this is a black one, this one has had the power supply issues that the early ones had (they weren't only an issue with the silver faces). I had this repaired by mesa boogie in california, and the receipts for that. There was another issue that was repaired by a local shop, a transistor blew when I let a friend borrow it for a day , which I also have the receipt for. Anyways, it's back in tip-top shape.

The original pedal is included, and it's cable (not in pictures, whoops). As is a box I had custom made by a guy in poland to control the amp via midi instead of using the controller.

I will ship anywhere in Europe.

Here's a link of a practice session:
      https://www.twitch.tv/videos/716899940

Specs:
      https://www.mesaboogie.com/support/out-of-production/titan.html

And the pics:

• By Deedee
      I bought this a couple of months back on a bit of a whim as they seem to be as rare as hens teeth.
      It's a great amp but the reality is that once the pubs have opened up again I'm going to be gigging very, very rarely and as I already have far too many amps to choose from I'm moving this and some other gear on at the same price I paid for it. Here are the specs:
      Amp Type: Tube Preamp & Class D Power Amp Chassis Material: Aluminium Preamp Tubes: 1x Mesa 12AT7 Power Amp Power Devices: Class D Power Amp Wattage(s) Quick Reference: 800 Watts @ 4 or 2 Ohms / 400 Watts @ 8 Ohms Power Amp Details: Light-Weight, Compact Class D Power Amp with Variable Damping Control, Protection, Limit & 2-Ohm Load LED Indicators Convection or Fan Cooling: Fan Cooled Instrument Input Options: 1x 1/4" with Active/Passive Switch Preamp Details: 2-Stage Class-A Preamp featuring Input Gain with Clip Indicator (O/D LED), Variable High-Pass Filter (25Hz-125Hz), Fully Active 5-Band EQ (+/- 12dB) featuring Bass, Treble and a selectable/bypassable 3-Band Semi-Parametric EQ Sweepable from 80Hz-1KHz, 150Hz-2.5KHz & 300Hz-5KHz respectively, Passive Mid Control & Master Volume Effects Loop: Fully Buffered Series FX Loop Direct Line Output (DI): Balanced XLR Out with Pre/Post, Line/Mic & Ground Lift Switches Tuner Output / Mute: Tuner Output (back panel) with Play/Mute Switch (front panel) and External Mute Switching Jack (back panel) - See "Footswitch" in the Accessories Section for additional options External Switching Jack Options: External Switching Jack for Parametric EQ & Mute (Footswitch Sold Separately) Speaker Outputs: 2 - Speakon Output Jacks (no 1/4" speaker jacks) - 8, 4 or 2 Ohms Headphone Output: Yes Extra Amplifier Features: USB Power Outlet, Headphone Output and Auxiliary Input Slip Cover: Included - Gig Bag with Shoulder Strap Weight & Dimensions
      Weight: 7 Lbs. Height: 4" Width: 12" Depth: 11.375"  
      As you can see from the photos it really is in superb condition.
      £900 price includes shipping to GB (UK buyers only please) or you can collect as soon as you like whilst strictly observing social distancing for £880.
      No trades thanks - unless you happen to have a Status Vintage GP Artist with a P neck. 😁