Why become a member? ×

Gallien Krueger NEO112 8 ohm 300W cab £165 Teesside TS15 - *WITHDRAWN*
£265
Manchester City Centre

dotmaka

edit - I’m temporarily withdrawing this as it’s in storage following a house move so unavailable at the mo. Will be back for sale once retrieved from storage.

Any takers at £165?

Hello basschatters

For sale is my Gallien Kreuger NEO112 8 ohm 300W. With the old school grill that looks much cooler than the new ones ;)

Condition is good - a few small scuffs here and there, tried to get everything in the pics, there's a tiny split in one of the corner protectors you can see in the photos.

Lovely compact cab that does the business. Provided with Planet Waves speakON cable.

Collection from Teesside TS15. I'm afraid I don't have a car so can't come and meet you somewhere. You're welcome to test it out in my flat if you like, but you'll need to bring a head to drive it as I've now sold mine.

Can't think of much else to say but if you have any questions please fire them over.

Ped kindly helped my update my username a while ago, my feedback thread is under my old username.

IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_0623.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0625.jpg

IMG_0626.jpg

IMG_0627.jpg

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_7415.JPG

Edited by dotmaka
Changes location
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • dotmaka changed the title to Gallien Krueger NEO112 8 ohm 300W cab £200 price drop
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • dotmaka changed the title to Gallien Krueger NEO112 8 ohm 300W cab £165 price drop
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No afraid not, but traveling to the Lakes, Sunday 31st July, via Manchester (Shame  I'll be Just opposite side of country) I'm still interested and can wait if it's coming back to Manchester, or sort a courier out.

• 2 months later...
  • dotmaka changed the title to Gallien Krueger NEO112 8 ohm 300W cab £165 Teesside TS15
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • dotmaka changed the title to Temp withdrawn Gallien Krueger NEO112 8 ohm 300W cab £165 Teesside TS15