Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Everson Guitars

Peter Train

Hi

My bass teacher makes his own guitars and will soon have his web site up and running. This is a screen shot of the front page where you can just make out the bas he play in his band. The site is weel worth looking at and I'll add some shots of his other basses. And in case anyone wonders, I'm not being asked to do this. His basses look and sound great.

The site is www.eversonguitars.com it's not live yet but will be in a few weeks

Enjoy

Edited by Peter Train

[quote name='josh3184' post='445452' date='Mar 25 2009, 09:32 PM']well its quite a [b]contrast[/b] to other guitars

wow I'm funny[/quote]
It's the only photo on the site at the minute but it gives the impression of his basses. The other photos will look better

[quote name='Eight' post='445528' date='Mar 25 2009, 10:30 PM']Describe the sound. Come on... you can't tease us like this![/quote]

I'm not really sure how to describe the sound. I've hear the five string played a number of different ways for different types of music and depending how Paul played it ict can sound like its heavily distorted for rock pieces and yet makes a really great slap sound.

I've also heard him play the fretless bass he made when he was showing me a Jacko Pastorius piece and this sounds different agin.

What I can say is he chooses nice wood and puts them together really well. Promenade music in Morcame is currently sellng one of Pauls basses for about £1400 and I get the impression they wouldn't even stock it if it was poor quality.
They had one on their stand at the last Bass Day in Manchester.

Not sure if that helps but it is worth waiting for the propper photos.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Paul is at this very moment finishing off a fretless for me.Its a 4 string with a super slender neck and custom Bulldog pic-up.I will post pics soon but i played a couple of Pauls guitars at Manc Bass day last year and thay were by far the best guitars i played that day.The action on his guitars is so low without any buzz and i loved the oil and wax finish.i placed an order as soon as i got home! Amazing basses.everyone needs to try one out! x