Why become a member? ×

Lots of DR Strings! New and Used

Hi all,

Just clearing out a few sets of strings for the interested.

[i]Used only very slightly (not gigged at all, just tried these out at home, no significant wear):
[/i]
DR Jonas Hellborg Signature (Single Nickel Wrap on a Round Core). Very clear and with lots of fundamental. Were on my Dingwall SJ4. Unusual in that the wrap ends before the area where the string is wound on to the peg head for the E and A strings, meaning that on these strings you wrap the core around the peg head. Interesting!. G is 47", D is 45.5", A is 44.5", E is 43". [b]£10 + £2.50 P+P. [/b]

DR Sunbeams (Nickel Wrap on a Round Core), 40 - 100. Great flexible feeling strings. Briefly on my DJ4, but turns out I like steel strings. G is 48", D is 47", A is 45", E is 44". [b]£10 + £2.50 P+P. [/b]

[i]New:[/i]

[s]3[/s] [color="#0000FF"]2[/color] sets of DR Hi Beams (Stainless Steel on a Round Core), 40 - 100. These are my main string. Got too many sets though! [b]£20 for each set + £2.50 P+P[/b]. Would be willing to trade one set for a set of DR Lo Riders 40-100; I've wanted to try them out for a while. Will do a deal on shipping for multiple sets. [color="#0000FF"]One set sold already.
[/color]

ALL SOLD. Thanks to those who were interested.

Pete

Edited by funkle