• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

WITHDRAWN Fender Rumble 112 v3 cabs
£450
Newcastle upon Tyne

funkydoug

Hi all, 

Looking to part with three of these lovely cabs as I can't see me using them.

All in great condition - they're either entirely new or as good as new. Will upload pics soon.

As others have said, these make great lightweight medium power cabs but as a trio make for a really versatile modular rig that can go very loud. My idea was to use one for rehearsals, two for most gigs and three for outdoor gigs (they're 8ohms each, so using three needs an amp that can go down to 2.7 ohms, or 2phms like the Rumble head)

Rated at 250w RMS each. They have an Eminence 12 and a switchable tweeter. Black tolex, nice chrome corners, good handles and a smart vintage look. Each one weighs about 14kg I think.

Price is £150 per cab. I can deliver them for petrol money within about an hours drive of Newcastle. Also, I am happy to play ball if you want to use a courier - but that would be the buyer's cost and responsibility.

Images coming ASAP.

Edited by funkydoug

Hooked these up to test them out and can't part with them, they tick too many boxes. 

Reminds me that if I spent more time playing bass and less time online reading about it I'd be in much better place!

20210411_092921.thumb.jpg.1bb99f518d4783103e0e30d14d559f54.jpg

• Like 3