Why become a member? ×

Hartke vx3500 combo

mrdirtyrob

Just wondering if anyone else has a vx3500 combo (I do). I've noticed a few folk with the 3500 head and a vx 4x10 cab, but not many with the combo, which is funny because it literally is just that head and that cab put together. You can take the head out in 2 minutes just by unscrewing it. And it's significantly cheaper than the head + cab would be. Just thought I'd put it out there.

Edit- there is a slight difference in that the cab in the combo is 4 ohm as opposed to the normal 8 ohm vx cabs. But that's a good thing, right?

Edited by mrdirtyrob

[quote name='mrdirtyrob' post='444470' date='Mar 24 2009, 10:43 PM']Just wondering if anyone else has a vx3500 combo (I do). I've noticed a few folk with the 3500 head and a vx 4x10 cab, but not many with the combo, which is funny because it literally is just that head and that cab put together. You can take the head out in 2 minutes just by unscrewing it. And it's significantly cheaper than the head + cab would be. Just thought I'd put it out there.

Edit- there is a slight difference in that the cab in the combo is 4 ohm as opposed to the normal 8 ohm vx cabs. But that's a good thing, right?[/quote]

Only good if you don't want to add any cabs...

[quote name='mrdirtyrob' post='444545' date='Mar 24 2009, 11:59 PM']Fair point. Still a good deal though, it's like getting a decent 4ohm cab for very cheap.[/quote]

Indeed... and there is nothing stopping you changing the speakers in the future if required either.

Edited by EBS_freak