Why become a member? ×

NPD: Old Blood Noise Endeavours

bassist_lewis

Took delivery of this beaut earlier this evening. It's a phaser but has a delay built in somehow (???). Sounds ace as a regular phaser but can get all weird and atmospheric pretty quick. The art work is also really cool, it came with a comic book and the instructions have a huge illustration on the back. I think, in Anderton's infinite wisdom, they sent me serial number 002, which is pretty cool.

It's already on my board, replacing my Flashback delay.

20210308_174558.jpg

20210308_220126.jpg

20210308_220614.jpg

• 9 months later...
14 minutes ago, stewblack said:

Hey, I've been researching (just your basic GAS really) OBNE pedals but there's not many bass videos. How are you getting on with this pedal, now you've had it a while?

Do you have any video or sound samples?

I haven't done any recording with it but I like the sound of it with bass. You can change the number of stages, the wave shape plus the usual mix, depth, rate, so it's pretty versatile. Though I'm guilty of set and forget. It can get pretty wild with the delay feature, so I don't really use that function (might if I had a TRS cable).