Why become a member? ×

Unique Trace rig NOW SOLD

bobpalt

A couple of years ago, I bought a new Trace Elliot 715x 1 x 15" combo, with the intention of, when funds allowed, buying a 2 x 10" cab to sit on top, as shown in the brochure, to double the power output. I gigged with the combo itself a few times, and was more than happy.

Anyway, when I got round to buying the 2x10 cab, I couldnt believe that it didnt fit on top of the combo, being much deeper, and certainly not as depicted in the sales literature. I politely complained to Trace (Peavey), and was told that yes, they didnt fit as I desired, the depiction in the brochure having been Photoshopped, not photographed using real items, and apologized. They were absolutely brilliant about it, and sent an engineer to my home to remove the 715x amp itself from the cab and mounted it into a new cab with 2 x10" speakers and a horn, and exchanged my 2 x 10" cab for a 15" cab (1518c). The combo now sits beautifully on top of the 15" cab, and I have the only 2 x 10" 715x ever made!

I have now moved on to Genz Benz equipment, and the Trace rig is for sale. Its been gigged about 10 times, and is in as new condition, with the exception of one tiny ding on the top of the combo where something in the van toppled over onto it in transit. It comes with the (unused) 4 way pedal and slip covers, and is a chance to own something a little bit different!

Being a fairly big thing, collection would be much preferred, but I'm sure I could arrange some form of delivery if needed. I would like £600 please.

Bob

[attachment=22508:Trace_004.jpg]
[attachment=22509:Trace_007.jpg]
[attachment=22510:Trace_008.jpg]
[attachment=22511:Trace_002.jpg]

Edited by bobpalt