Why become a member? ×

Sold!!Fender American Ultra Precision Bass Mocha Burst Rosewood Fingerboard+Case
£1100
Manchester

bigmuff69

Fender American ultra precision bass

Just got this at Christmas,but decided to sell it on,in excellent condition,more or less new,no issues,and plays wonderfully,I still have the shipping box,so I can ship it for £20.I’ve fitted a set of flats on it,but I’m going to change them back to the original string,as I’d like to fit the flats to another bass,any questions please ask and I’ll do my best to answer.this is the full spec

The American Ultra series is arguably the most advanced set of instruments that the company have ever produced. They have been developed to meet the needs and demands of the discerning modern-day bassist – combining amazing tone and performance for a premium level playing experience. The American Ultra Precision Bass sits at the top of the brands bass offering, containing all of the classic Fender style and efficiency you’ve come to expect, while adding a range of eye-catching finishes and innovative features. In addition, each model comes with an official Fender hard case to protect your investment with!

Construction

An alder body makes for a lightweight construction, allowing you to practice or perform for extended amounts of time without fatigue. Alder is also known for its extremely well-balanced properties when it comes to tone. This balance is found across low, mid and high frequencies, while an enhanced upper-midrange allows it to cut through mixes with increased clarity. It is suited especially well to blues and soul music, as it offers a similar vintage tone which is now synonymous with the genres.

A rosewood fingerboard has been joined with a maple neck. Rosewood brings a warm sound and a smooth playing feel to proceedings, allowing you to effortless move along the fretboard during even the most complicated passages. It’s the most commonly used fingerboard material for a reason! The maple neck then adds great stability, brightness and even more sustain to your sound.

Electronics & Hardware

The classic PJ configuration found here sports an Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Jazz Bass® bridge pickup and pairs it with an Ultra Precision Bass neck pickup. This marriage brings a great powerful sound to the table, with a warm tone and clear high-end. The special noiseless technology ensures that they project sound that isn’t afflicted by the hum that sometimes characterised other Fender models in the past.  

Specifications

General

• Case: Fender Official Hard Case
  • Right-Handed
  • Strings: Fender® 7250M Nickel-Plated Steel Roundwound, Long Scale, .045-.105 (Model No. 0737250406)

Body

• Colour: Mocha Burst
  • Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
  • Body Material: Alder
  • Body Shape: Precision Bass®
  • Body Style: Solid Body
  • Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green

Neck

• Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
  • Fingerboard Radius: 10" to 14" Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)
  • Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
  • Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
  • Neck Material: Maple
  • Neck Plate: 5-Bolt
  • Neck Shape: Modern "D"
  • Number of Frets: 21
  • Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot - 7mm

Hardware & Electronics

• Configuration: PJ
  • Bridge Pickup: Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Jazz Bass®
  • Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass™ (Toploaded)
  • Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
  • Controls: Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Passive Tone, Active/Passive Mini Toggle
  • Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
  • Neck Pickup: Ultra Precision Bass®
  • Nut Material: Bone
  • Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
  • Truss Rod: Bi-Flex™
  • Tuning Machines: Fender® "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts

F7545457-3E5A-4627-A510-4723172C18AD.jpeg

A63E81F9-3B39-42CD-975A-99C07EA36F6D.jpeg

B9F8E2D3-36F6-4F59-BD84-329DF22419B9.jpeg

9786A13F-1E2D-4EBE-B9DB-D3C0CD6F7C84.jpeg

F25ACAE0-2BC5-43B1-8384-FA1B21573CC2.jpeg

95324B7C-30F9-49A9-81C4-0DACAD76BE31.jpeg

Edited by bigmuff69
  • Like 1