Why become a member? ×

NPD - An old smoothy

stewblack

I think I'll let Bad Penny explain it! 

Our Dynamic Boost is quite the treat for any players board, however functions just as well processing DAW audio signals. This is a single transistor boost with gain, master volume and bass controls. With a slightly reduced guitar/input signal and the gain of the unit set to minimum you can achieve a clean tripling of the original volume, the bass switch allowing you further tone shaping, toggling between a bright treble boost or full thickness of your original signal. Turning the gain control will progressively add dirt all the way up to spluttering crunch, making this a highly versatile, dynamic boost for almost any occasion, it can be bright, it can be full, it can be loud or crunchy and is always beautifully articulate of your expression.

I use it in a loop with my distortion so I can keep the distortion on (most of the time) then goose it with the boost which causes it to break up more when I want to get really nasty. 

• Like 1