Why become a member? ×

!!! SOLD !!! TRICKFISH Trilobite twin Mike Pope designed preamp and D.I. pedal. A very versatile, transparent and complete preamp with an excellent D.I., £345 GBP delivered (see ad) !!!
£345
Etalle, South Belgium

Hellzero

Due to the Covid-19 situation and severe back problems (66% officially disabled because of it) plus right shoulder injury (non-operable capsulitis from which, after more than 3 years, I will never fully recover), I'm selling all the items I'm not using anymore, especially amps and related as I bought a new 3 channels combo. I've also considerably lowered the price for a quick sale.

TRICKFISH Trilobite twin Mike Pope designed preamp and D.I. pedal. A very versatile, transparent and complete preamp with an excellent D.I.

NO TRADES !

NON NEGOTIABLE PRICE !

Asking price including shipping fully insured with tracking number to your place in these European countries (ask for other countries) : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (excluding French overseas departments and territories), Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom : £345 GBP !!! Official retail price is £580 GBP !

Shipping to United Kingdom is only possible until the 16th of December 2020 because of the Brexit...

In fully working condition, bought last year in early December (at quite the same date as the GSS FRFR 12 + 6 + tweeter that I'm also selling).

The specifications : 

Pre-Amp: Low noise solid state

Mono/Dual Instrument Inputs: ¼’ Phone with rotary gain control

Input Level Indicator: Signal level and Clip LEDs (green/red)

Channel A EQ: 4 Band with switchable Mid

Shelving Bass and Treble

Low-Mid and Hi–Mid -Variable Gain, Band Pass EQ with selectable frequency/bandwidth options

Channel B EQ: 4 Band

Shelving Bass and Treble

Low-Mid and Hi–Mid -Variable Gain, Band Pass EQ

Master Volume: Rotary Control

Channel A/B Footswitch

FX On/Off Footswitch

Mute Footswitch

Line In: 1/8” mini jack

Headphone Out: Stereo 1/8” mini jack

Tuner Out: ¼” Phone jack

Amp Out: ¼” Phone jack

EFX Loop: Parallel with side-chain dry blend

Insert Loop: Series

Direct Out: 600 Ohm Balanced XLR, Pre/Post, and Ground Lift

AUX Out: 600 Ohm Balanced XLR, Post EQ

Power Supply (Included): Switch-Mode Power Supply, Output 12V DC (250mA minimum) center negative power

Chassis: Aluminum

Removable Rubber Feet: Adhesive backed

Size:

(H x W x D in.) 1.44 front / 2.5 back x 8.88 x 6
(H x W x D mm) 3.66 front / 6.35 back x 22.56 x 15.24

Weight: 1.86 lbs / .84 kg

Will come with the original box with the foam to protect it during shipping, the original TrickFish multi region power supply and the 4 adhesive rubber feet that I removed to put some velcro as it was sitting in my pedalboard.

Non-smoking environment as usual.

Link to the TrickFish Trilobite page : Trilobite – Trickfish Amplification (trickfishamps.com)

And here the link to user manual : trilobite-manual-final-v1.pdf (trickfishamps.com)

And here a complete demo video :

What you see is what you get !

Look at the photos taken under different lights to see the real condition, which show only some very little wear and surface scratches that are exacerbated by the flash light. There is absolutely no dings or bumps, only surface scratches.

Don't hesitate to ask for more.

Edited by Hellzero

• MB1 locked this topic