Why become a member? ×

Sold Pending Payment
£1200
Denmark

Thomas P

Lefay 5 string Herr Schwarz with quite a history.

As some may know, Jerry "Wyzard" Seay of Mother's Finest has been playing Lefay basses since they started  back in the 80'ties.
At the time when the Herr Schwarz model came out, two basses were made for Jerry with a special logo between the Pick Ups saying "Wyzard.
The basses were delivered to Jerry and over time one of them made its way back to Germany where I bought it recently, as an addition to the 
two Lefay Capone and Carlsson basses that I have.
It's a powerhouse of a bass with the noiseless Rough Crystal PU's, two band Noll pre-amp, and a 4 way PU selector/blend knob.

Only reason for a wish to trade is that I suck at slapping on a 5 string, and would like to get a similar quality instrument, preferable Lefay, but as a 4 string.

The bass is in a used but good condition, with numerous belt marks on the back. Attached photo's are taken Friday 6.November 2020, i.e by me.

Requested features on the trade-in are: Active - minimum 2 band, high radius (flat) fretboard, slim neck profile (preferable D shaped), 19mm string spacing at bridge.

Looking forward to your offers, and for the right instrument, a bit of extra money from my side could be possible.

Regards
Thomas
[email protected]
+45 6120 9520

Edited by Thomas P
Sold
  • Like 2

• MB1 locked this topic