Why become a member? ×

GK 210T

ogri

New speakers just fitted uprated quality of original spec, speakers are full range and cab is wired to be 300w at 4ohm as i use this both as a compact backline cab with my Ampeg svt cl on small acoustic gigs and for practice.

reason for sale upgrading pa so raising dosh

£100 sovs

Edited by ogri

[quote name='ogri' post='437306' date='Mar 17 2009, 02:21 PM']New speakers just fitted uprated quality of original spec, speakers are full range and cab is wired to be 300w at 4ohm as i use this as a compact backline cab with my Ampeg svt cl.

reason for sale upgrading pa so raising dosh

£100 sovs[/quote]PM sent!

[quote name='Bassmanc' post='440997' date='Mar 21 2009, 11:54 AM']Where is here exactly and can you post dimensions and weight please?
Also what conmnectors does it have?[/quote]

Wouldnt mind knowing this too. I have been waiting for a decent wee 2x10 for a while to pop up at 4 ohms. Definitely interested.

[quote name='The_D' post='441652' date='Mar 22 2009, 12:42 PM']Wouldnt mind knowing this too. I have been waiting for a decent wee 2x10 for a while to pop up at 4 ohms. Definitely interested.[/quote]
dimensions and weight?

good grief you lot are picky..... :rolleyes:

its big enough to house two ten inch speakers packed tightly together, weighs less than a 25kg bag of cement, takes a normal jack and it presently abides with me in peterborough :).....

[quote name='ogri' post='441980' date='Mar 22 2009, 08:11 PM']dimensions and weight?

good grief you lot are picky..... :rolleyes:

its big enough to house two ten inch speakers packed tightly together, weighs less than a 25kg bag of cement, takes a normal jack and it presently abides with me in peterborough :).....[/quote]

lol. Just trying to work out shipping mate :D I would pick it up but aint traveling from Fife!

If you could work out a shipping price I would be even more interested.