Why become a member? ×

Anyone have Ibanez premium SR1605ntf ?

sandraupata

Hello Guys

First of all my name is sandraupa im bass player from indonesia  and im so lucky to be part of basschat forum in here , anyway im currently searching for ibanez sr 1605 ntf for the second time, im have this guy before and when im feel im comfortable im decide to buy another one ,  but in indonesia really im so hard to get this information . im have been check in many e commerce website but they said didn't avalaible .

the model like this picture

image.thumb.png.66818ed6a9bb2259a43fbdb761f30a40.png

image.thumb.png.dfb72f531b414536484aab79de7f950b.png

so please let me know for the information , thanks guys

Regards

Sandraupa

instagram @sandraupata

Edited by sandraupata

Not sure what you are asking there. I certainly have one, it is one of my favourite basses, in fact, used to be #1, but there is a bit of an argument going on with the new basses! Mine looks a bit nicer than that I would say

So yes, I have one if you want info on it. If you are looking to buy one you probably need to put a post in the wanted sales group

4 minutes ago, Woodinblack said:

Not sure what you are asking there. I certainly have one, it is one of my favourite basses, in fact, used to be #1, but there is a bit of an argument going on with the new basses! Mine looks a bit nicer than that I would say

So yes, I have one if you want info on it. If you are looking to buy one you probably need to put a post in the wanted sales group

Hello Woodin

im mean i want to buy a same model with my first bass before , are you have this bass ? maybe can i see the picture bass of yours ?

10 minutes ago, sandraupata said:

im mean i want to buy a same model with my first bass before , are you have this bass ? maybe can i see the picture bass of yours ?

OK, probably best to put a post in Bass guitars wanted. There aren't many of these as they weren't current for a long time, they were neck heavy (due to the lightness of the poplar) and that was a long time ago. Last one I saw in a shop was in a german one.

P1130721.thumb.jpg.777eb2769e1ac186d088237b7a73cc22.jpg

Theres mine, the second on the left

13 minutes ago, Woodinblack said:

OK, probably best to put a post in Bass guitars wanted. There aren't many of these as they weren't current for a long time, they were neck heavy (due to the lightness of the poplar) and that was a long time ago. Last one I saw in a shop was in a german one.

P1130721.thumb.jpg.777eb2769e1ac186d088237b7a73cc22.jpg

Theres mine, the second on the left

Holy Moly you live such a completed broo this is called the power rangers

your poplar look so empty

here mine 1691474963_WhatsAppImage2020-10-08at07_49_52.thumb.jpeg.a5de32538e009d58ff5857d3292e313e.jpeg

885565342_WhatsAppImage2020-10-08at07_50_09.thumb.jpeg.9f420361561e6011ce7949fe57240bae.jpeg

the reason why i want to a same model , because im feel comfortable with this guy from the weight , playbility , tone and the looks

when you saw a same model in a germany is that in this year , and how with the poplar pattern is that a lot poplar burl or not ?

Edited by sandraupata

2 minutes ago, sandraupata said:

Holy Moly you live such a completed broo this is called the power rangers

hahah - ok!

I don't have the freless any more but I have one of the EHBs instead (and a poplar shuker).

2 minutes ago, sandraupata said:

your poplar look so empty

here mine 1691474963_WhatsAppImage2020-10-08at07_49_52.thumb.jpeg.a5de32538e009d58ff5857d3292e313e.jpeg

Yes, you have a lot more marking on yours, mine is much 'quieter'.  There is a bit more near the controls.

IMG_0515.thumb.jpg.3efd59b4e6a1985908e802be64d8859d.jpg

2 minutes ago, Woodinblack said:

hahah - ok!

I don't have the freless any more but I have one of the EHBs instead (and a poplar shuker).

Yes, you have a lot more marking on yours, mine is much 'quieter'.  There is a bit more near the controls.

IMG_0515.thumb.jpg.3efd59b4e6a1985908e802be64d8859d.jpg

that's so georgeus broo , as you know that this bass is made in indonesia but im a people of indonesia so hard to get this bad boy , when im browsing im see that this bass sale in italy , in india , in germany , but no in asia like singapore or japan, poor me as indonesian they created in here but so difficult to get same type model in here , the last time i see its only for 4 string theres no for 5 string . damn so

57 minutes ago, sandraupata said:

that's so georgeus broo , as you know that this bass is made in indonesia but im a people of indonesia so hard to get this bad boy , when im browsing im see that this bass sale in italy , in india , in germany , but no in asia like singapore or japan, poor me as indonesian they created in here but so difficult to get same type model in here , the last time i see its only for 4 string theres no for 5 string . damn so

Well, I got mine 5 years ago and they were out of production then, so there are just not many of them around any more in any country. How about the SR5, that came after it and was similar

4 hours ago, Tubster said:

Found one for sale at €800 here in Spain. 
Go to Wallapop. Can’t post a link but easy to find

Check out what I just found on Wallapop!
Bajo Eléctrico IBANEZ SR1605-NTF PREMIUM

Good luck.

Hello tubster

thanks for your information i will check the bass based on your keyword buddy ,

• 10 months later...