bassmansam´╗┐

**SOLD** Barefaced Big Baby II (Silver Cloth)
£625
South Beds

Posted (edited)

We all know how good these are. ­čÖé

Excellent condition and comes with a padded cover. Only selling as I'm switching to IEM & preamp pedal for live shows. 

Collection from South Beds. I'd prefer not to post.

No trades. 

Thanks.

20201004_120849.jpg

20201004_120937.jpg

20201004_120918.jpg

20201004_120958.jpg

20201004_121056.jpg

Edited by bassmansam´╗┐
Sold
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By alexa3020
      I have recently acquired a Barefaced 210s and Ashdown ABM Evo iv 600W
      Its plenty loud enough for most situations (I do think its as loud as a good 410 as advertising suggests). On the rare occasions when I have a bigger gig with no PA support I intend to pair it with another cab. I have an ampeg 410 that I can pair it with, but I'm considering replacing that with another Barefaced 210s.
      A Barefaced 210s can run at 4ohms or 12 ohms. The ashdown head can push 600w at 4ohms. So a single cab can potentially receive the the full 600w from the amp.
      If I run 2 cabs, Ill need to switch the cabs to 12ohms, So I'm guessing I could be pushing around 450w split between both cabs at 6ohms. 
      Therefore is the potential volume of a cab on its own is way more than that of a paired cab?
      Would 300w to a single cab, be half as loud as 600w (is it linear)?
      What is potential volume increase as a percentage if I run a second cab?
      Hopefully the above makes sense.
      Thanks 
      Alex
    • By sbrag
      Barefaced retro 210 bass cab for sale. Very good condition except for a bit of Barefaced Tolex peel on the back which is common on these cabs. Great sound very loud and light. Comes with a Roqsolid cover. This is 4 ohm version as confirmed by an email from Alex and Barefaced.
      31x63x33 cm 14 kg. Up to 800 watts power handling. More specs on the barefaced website.
      Collection preferred from Downend in Bristol. Any trials welcome.  Any qs please let me know.

• By ryancowell25
      For Sale only -

a Barefaced Super 12 (Gen 2) in  good condition.
      No way I would be selling this if I wasn't replacing with an impending Barefaced Super Twin 2. Absolutely excellent one cab solution, never let me down on any gig from pubs to outdoor festivals. I'll be sorry to see it go.  Comes with a ROQSOLID cover. I'm willing to courier this but would need to look at cost.
      PM me any questions. Can take more photos if necessary.
      Looking for £550 Now considering Trades

├Ś
├Ś