Why become a member? ×

bits and bobs sell-off - EQ, Pickups, Pedals. PICs ADDED!

tanuki

Im selling off some stuff to help ease the demon tax bill!!
I prefer papal payments and buyer pays postage.

[b]Bareknuckle Jazz Pickup - Bridge...SOLD[/b]
Excellent condition, used briefly in a project bass.. Sounds great really smooth and punchy, has a 10% overwind so plenty of power.

[b]
Fishman PRO-EQ II.[/b]

Good condition, used with my double bass but is a good all-round pre-amp for any acoustic instrument, the phase switch is especially usefull for feedback.. Missing battery cover.
£65 plus postage..
[b]
Roland GK2B. Midi Pickup.[/b]

Got this while trying out midi, tracks great both with the Roland and Axon systems, sound like squarepusher!!!
This is the pickup only.. couple of scratches but works perfectly, you will need a couple of screws and springs to mount it on the bass..
£50 plus postage

[b]Electro Harmonix BassBalls Pedal[/b]

Nice old one this, not original issue due to LED but early enough re-issue to have NOS parts
£50 plus postage

[b]LOOOPER True Bypass Strip.[/b]

These excellent hand-made true bypass strips are no longer avalable due to the builder getting RSI but they are really high quality and had built.. It allows your bass signal to remain true and unaltered while using any amount of tone-sucking non-true bypass pedals.. These are custom made to order and this one features 3 true-bypass effects loops as well as a tuner out with its own separate mute button..Two of the effects loops have a switchable setting that make the effect come on only while the footswitch is down and when released the effect turns off..
This is great for envelope filters, delay, or little stabs of distortion, stuttering effect stabs, especially good with a whammy pedal!
£60 plus postage

Im also putting the [b]feelers[/b] out on the following that may be up next week...
-Line6 Lowdown 150 combo
-1976 Fender Precision Pickup
-1971 Gibson EB3-L bass signed by mike watt!!
-Sovtek Bigmuff (original big green version)

Any interest then PM me!
:)

Edited by tanuki

[size=5]Hi, might be interested in the Lowdown 150... any idea on price incl delivery pls? I'm in Bristol (bs16 5px)

Cheers

Ieuan
[/size]

[quote name='tanuki' post='46439' date='Aug 16 2007, 02:23 PM']Im selling off some stuff from my cupboard!
I prefer papal payments and buyer pays postage!!

[b]Bareknuckle Jazz Pickup - Bridge.[/b]
Excellent condition, used briefly in a project bass.. Sounds great really smooth and punchy, has a 10% overwind so plenty of power.
£60 plus postage..
[b]
Fishman PRO-EQ II.[/b]
Good condition, used with my double bass but is a good all-round pre-amp for any acoustic instrument.. Missing battery cover.
£70 plus postage..
[b]
Roland GK2. Midi Pickup.[/b]
Got this while trying out midi, tracks great but i decided to go the whole hog and have a midi bridge fitted so this one is going spare!
This is the pickup only couple of scratches but works perfectly, you will need a couple of screws and springs to mount it one the bass
obviously this means drilling a couple of holes but trust me, the non-perminant mounting bars that roland provide are useless and rip
the finish off your bass!
£50 plus postage

[b]Electro Harmonix BassBalls Pedal[/b]
Nice old one this, not original issue due to LED but early enough re-issue to have NOS parts
£60 plus postage

[b]LOOOPER True Bypass Strip.[/b]
These excellent hand-made true bypass strips are no longer avalable, it allows your bass signal to remain true and unaltered while using any amount of tone-sucking pedals.. These are custom made to order and this one features 3 true-bypass effects loops as well as a tuner out with its own separate mute button..Two of the effects loops have a switchable setting that make the effect come on only while the footswitch is down and when released the effect turns off..
This is great for envelope fitlers, delay, or little stabs of distortion..
£70 plus postage

Im also putting the [b]feelers[/b] out on the following that may be up next week...
-Line6 Lowdown 150 combo
-1976 Fender Precision Pickup
-1971 Gibson EB3-L bass signed by mike watt!!
-Sovtek Bigmuff (original big green version)

Any interest then PM me!
:)[/quote]

Hey there, the lowdown, its in great condition, about 4 months old..
I'm in bristol too so no delivery needed! Pm me and we can talk..

Also the Bareknuckle Pickup is now SOLD to The Funk!

Thanks for all the interest in the Sovtek Pedal, im just waiting to hear back from my ever indecisive guitarist
on whether he wants it, i will post up pics and price next week if it is!

The EB3L is in the guitar fixing shop at the moment getting a set-up,
Its coming back at the end of the week but here is a pic.. Need to do some research for price..

I have not sealed the signature so it could still be removed if you don't want it..