Why become a member? ×

Jaguar-esque double humbucker bass

dangerboy

I've always liked the Jaguar shape. They're just aren't enough Jaguar shape basses out there.

Here is one I need to sell. The finish is a subtle metallic red, which really sets off the gold hardware. This bass has a few dents (the previous owner's fault) but they don't show on-stage. You can get a really interesting variety of sounds out of the two humbuckers. Badged 'Wesley', but clearly out of the same factory as the matching Stagg basses.

This bass is currently strung B-E-A-D (like the bottom 4 strings of a 5-string) because I was using it with a band who tuned right down. It's a really cheap opportunity to try-out going low without adding a string. or you could just put normal E-A-D-G strings on it.

£50 if you meet me in London and pay cash. £70 if you'd like this shipped to the UK.

Hi, I'm interested, looking for a second bass to put nylon strings on, is the sound any good? where in London are you?

Working tomorrow till 5 in East London, could go and pick up (and try if you don't mind) after work

Cheers

Carlos

• 3 weeks later...