Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Boogie Wonderland 2 - M-Pulse 600 £450
£450
Waterlooville, Portsmouth

I am expecting delivery of a Subway TT800 soon and so some of my heavier Boogie amps can go. I hope to snaffle a nearby Subway 800 as my touring spare.

Amp #2 is a 'Mk2' M-Pulse 600 (none of the other components). The serial number would suggest it's around 2011 (it's 97 shy of being the last one made).

This has been my main gigging amp for a good few years now (I got it around 2012/3) and has been rock solid ever since. I did have a spare (amp #1 for sale) but just never ever went wrong.

These second version amps have a single input and a switch for active and passive basses. It has speakon and and jack speaker outputs. The preamp stage is all valve (as is the DI) and the power section is mos-fet.

Obviously it's not as light as a digital amp but you do get an awesome sounding amp, built like a tank and immensely versatile. Switchable parametric eq, switchable compression and it's twin channel (sharing the same pre amp). It is supplied in the 4U BCS flightcase you see here which has removable front and back (obviously) and a handle on the front lid.

These amps are very highly thought of and for good reason. I would prefer collection or meeting up rather than courier. You may be surprised the distance I'll drive to facilitate a handover.

THIS AMP IS BEING SOLD IN THE 2U RACK AND SO THE OTHER WILL BE SOLD IN THIS ONE.

20200822_092435.jpg

20200822_092525.jpg

Edited by Steve Browning
  • Like 4

• MB1 locked this topic