Kev

Source Audio Nemesis Delay - £200
£490
Leamington Spa

Posted (edited)

Finally gave in and going to an all-in-one digital solution so my guitarists can control me via Midi!  These are the best pedals I've had for the job, all are being sold only in the interest of being a typical modern prog metal bassist!

Selling in stages, here is Part 1.  Shipping should be £5 or so.  New prices are current prices from Andertons.

Source Audio Nemesis Delay

PHENOMENAL delay pedal!  You need to check out the Source Audio website to see what this thing can do, but its crazy.  It does all the usual digital/analog/tape/reverse etc delays, but also it adds all kinds of modulation effects to the signal, include octaver, envelope filter, phaser/flanger sounds and much more.  The Helix mode is particularly bonkers.  I will leave a few of my presets on there as well!  Perfection condition, in original box with candy and power supply.

New Price: £259  My Price: £200

IMG_1140.thumb.JPG.7744d861ecb9b02113d60357fa5ef44d.JPG

IMG_4843.thumb.JPG.5db8a4b2f296e50a06ea34c2f1d03d51.JPG

Darkglass Alpha Omega Ultra

The Jon Stockman (collaboration) preamp.  Incredible and versatile distortion, quite different character from the stereotypical "metal" tone of a Darkglass B*K pedal and the like, with two distortions with different characteristics on the Alpha and Omega side.  Amazing as a clean preamp too, very useful quiet EQ and comes with a headphone out jack.  Last but not least, it has an IR Cab Sim loaded DI, configurable via the Darkglass Suite on PC/mac.  Invaluable for live and studio use when micing a cab isn't practical.  Perfect condition with velcro on bottom, in original box with candy.

New Price: £369 (V1)  My Price: £SOLD

Boss TU-3 Tuner

You know what it is.  Industry standard tuner, AB'd against the TC Polytune it replaced and it appeared to tune quicker and was more stable.  Great rock solid pedal.  In very good condition, velcro on bottom with just a couple of marks shown in the photo, in box with candy.

New Price: £65  My Price: £40  ON HOLD

IMG_4834.thumb.JPG.9207f1f85b3018dd1e387229d031a322.JPG

IMG_2110.thumb.JPG.9e70b4aa2cfccbf982506e0179e91e76.JPG

Thanks for looking!

IMG_7143.JPG

IMG_2935.JPG

Edited by Kev
  • Like 1

Bump.  No trade offers on these please 🙂

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Thunderbird said:

Whens part 2 coming Kev? I need to look at more cool stuff I cant buy right now lol

Based on yesterday’s Neural DSP announcement, not for a couple of months 😭😂

Edited by Kev
  • Confused 1

All still available.

Darkglass Sold, Boss on hold.

Source Audio available! Seriously, this is much more than a delay pedal! 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dave_bass5
      I got this about 6 weeks ago from PMT. Thought it would be handy for using with my keyboard, but turns out its not really the right tool. Going to need a Parametric, which i just so happen to have in my Helix. 
      Ive only used it for 3 hours, at a rehearsal, with it sitting on my synth. Comes with box, all paperwork, sticky feet etc. 
      £150 firm, inc 1st class post in UK. Wont ship off mainland. 
      Key features.
      Class-leading sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate Dual 10-band EQs that can be used in stereo, parallel, or series Insert function for processing external effects with pre and/or post tone shaping Three different range settings: 30 Hz to 12.8 kHz, 32 Hz to 16 kHz, and 28 Hz to 14 kHz 15 dB boost/cut on each band, plus overall level control for each channel Stereo link function for operating both EQ channels together Intuitive interface with hands-on sliders and graphic EQ display Real-time panel setting and four memories for storing favorite sounds Panel Lock function disables controls to prevent unwanted changes Two onboard footswitches with customizable assignments Support for expanded control via external footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI Full MIDI I/O provided with mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adaptor cable available separately) Micro USB jack for firmware updates Runs on PSA-series AC adaptor or three AA-size batteries
    • By elliott_Þórunn
      Boss CS-2 in decent condition and full working order (no box).
      There are quiet a few small marks on the pedal (pictured) but this is purely cosmetic damage, and is probably to be expected for a pedal built in the 80s.
      Excellent analog compressor pedal (the best one I've tried/owned).
      Cash on collection or I can post the pedal.
      Trade offers will be considered (especially of a Southampton Fifth Gear V2/Utility Knife, or one of the Ibanez Modulation Delays).

Buyer is responsible for any Paypal fees.

• By jjay69
      Got a couple of pedals for sale that i don't seem to get around to using, rather someone else gets some fun out of them. Never gigged either of them.
      DOD FX25B Envelope Filter ala Flea no box for this - £55
      Boss RC3 Loop station, super useful, loaded with various beats too. Very little use, Original box, bag and instructions, like new £85 - now SOLD
      or Both £130
      Postage £5 each or if buying both ill send free. Collection no problem of course.

There will also be a TC BH550 up soon too, so if your interested in that PM me.
      J

• By thodrik
      Various pedals that were formerly on my pedal board but have not been on it for some time.

I don’t have original boxes or manuals as most of them were purchased over five years and five flat/house moves ago.

I have priced the pedals per item. I am happy to do a deal if you want to buy more than one pedal. If you want to buy more than one pedal feel free to PM me an offer.
      The price does not include postage. I am in the Orkney Isles so postage to the UK is usually about £5 per pedal when I send them by Signed For 1st Class post. 

No trades thanks.
      At the moment I can only confidently ship to the UK.
      I can do more detailed  up close pics of each pedal if you want.

Aguilar Agro: Edit: was £80,  EDIT: PRICE DROP £70 - (sold pending)
      I bought this new pretty much as soon as it was released. The pedal still works fine, but there are scuffs and signs of use you would expect from being used as main gigging overdrive for 5 years.

Aguilar Octamizer: was £90, EDIT: PRICE DROP £80 (sold pending)
      Really good octave pedal. In better condition that the Agro as I only used it for about 6 months. I do a lot of downtuning so really I have never 'needed' an octave pedal.
      Tech 21 Sansamp Bass Driver: £70 (SOLD)
      I might regret this, but I haven’t used this in a couple of years. Scuffs and signs of use over the years. I still have the original tin box it came in so I will include that.
      Boss Bass ODB3 Bass Overdrive: £30 (SOLD)
      My first bass overdrive! Bought in 1999 and gigged until 2008. So yes, lots of signs of use. Still works perfectly because it is a Boss. Much more flexible than its reputation.
      Boss CEB-3: was £60, EDIT: PRICE DROP £40 (Sold)
      I bought this in 2006 and have never actually used it so minimal signs of use. Works perfectly.
      Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor: £30 (sold)
      Not used this since I started playing Sadowskys! Quite a few scuffs but it works fine.
      Mooer Bass Fog Overdrive: was £30, EDIT PRICE DROP: £20 (sold pending)
      Funky little mini pedal. Very hairy sounding. Not really used much. Sounds cool on guitar too.
      AKAI Professional Drive 3 Fuzz: was £50, EDIT PRICE DROP: £30
      Really more of a guitar pedal. Essentially it is Big Muff clone but has three different settings.

Thanks for viewing.

Cheers!