Why become a member? ×

Line 6 Bass Pod. SOLD

Shockwave

Hey guys.

I just picked this up on a trade and it really isent the thing for me (Needs REAL TUBES) :)

Its in great condition, Comes with original box, Manuals, Power adapter. Box is a bit tatty but works.

£60 Shipped. Paypal preffered.

Edited by Shockwave

[quote name='overwater#1' post='46532' date='Aug 16 2007, 05:34 PM']Is that £60 or £80? Title and Post differ.. :)

Does everything work on it? I have never played around with effects really, but fancy a multi effects unit like this. Maybe interested..[/quote]

Sorry dude, 60 quid, Everything works on it.

Need the cash to get more reptiles! :huh:

Cheers. Rob.

[quote name='Shockwave' post='46657' date='Aug 16 2007, 11:04 PM']Sorry dude, 60 quid, Everything works on it.

Need the cash to get more reptiles! :)

Cheers. Rob.[/quote]

Will check with parents tonight, if you get the chance to stick a picture on, that would be great, just for condition..I know what they look like :huh: Back at you later..

Reptiles? Nice :huh:

[quote name='overwater#1' post='46748' date='Aug 17 2007, 09:00 AM']Will check with parents tonight, if you get the chance to stick a picture on, that would be great, just for condition..I know what they look like :huh: Back at you later..

Reptiles? Nice :huh:[/quote]

Cheers. Rob :)

[quote name='overwater#1' post='46813' date='Aug 17 2007, 12:30 PM']Not surprised.. Oh well.. :) :huh:

Im after a full multi effects unit, not an amp modeller sort of, but I have always fancied one of these. Boss GT6B would be cool though...! :huh:[/quote]

Its Pending but not Sold yet, Still waiting on a reply and payment.

Your next if the deal is off :huh: