Why become a member? ×

Octavius Squeezer ***GONE***

Chris V.

[quote name='crez5150' post='432977' date='Mar 12 2009, 11:36 PM']Cash Sale?[/quote]

Sure! Give me an offer I can't refuse. :)

EDIT: I'm in Denmark, so I really would prefer a trade since the GBP is... in the toilet, to put it crudely. But cash is still good!

Edited by Chris V.

[quote name='Protium' post='434015' date='Mar 13 2009, 07:28 PM']Reason for sale?[/quote]

I don't need this pedal's many functions - I'm only using the fuzz. For the music I play it's not worth having. Basically someone else should reap its glory!

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='433068' date='Mar 13 2009, 01:02 AM']Hmm. Do I need two of these...

Shame you're selling this already Chris, you've only had it a couple of weeks haven't you?

BTW I sent you the PM to tell you about it on Talkbass. Hi. :)[/quote]

Hey! Thanks for the heads up on it, I just don't need it. :rolleyes:

That's a good price for used Squeezer that's already in the EU, given that the value of GBP is continually dropping. It's becoming less worthwhile to try to import them from Oz, assuming you can find an Australian dealer willing to sell them to the UK (Godlyke stamped it out last year, I've only come across one Aussie dealer who's still shifting them on the quiet).

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='436837' date='Mar 17 2009, 04:10 AM']That's a good price for used Squeezer that's already in the EU, given that the value of GBP is continually dropping. It's becoming less worthwhile to try to import them from Oz, assuming you can find an Australian dealer willing to sell them to the UK (Godlyke stamped it out last year, I've only come across one Aussie dealer who's still shifting them on the quiet).[/quote]

Well said, sir. Thanks for the bump.

You guys may need to move fast! I have a very interested potential buyer!

Edited by Chris V.

Guest BassKS

All the best man. It sounds the balls. more than the balls. but for that price its waaaaaaay out of my budget.
I bought a Moog Little phatty for that.

[quote name='BassKS' post='438346' date='Mar 18 2009, 04:29 PM']All the best man. It sounds the balls. more than the balls. but for that price its waaaaaaay out of my budget.
I bought a Moog Little phatty for that.[/quote]

You bought a little fatty for 450 squids? :)

You sir, need to spill the beans.

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='438453' date='Mar 18 2009, 04:53 PM']Where?!?[/quote]

[quote name='Chris V.' post='438547' date='Mar 18 2009, 06:43 PM']You bought a little fatty for 450 squids? :)

You sir, need to spill the beans.[/quote]

I agree, where the FUNK did you get a little phatty for less than half price? Was it at a police auction perchance? I'm not sure a drug dealer would have such good taste though.....

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='RaNoFuNkY' post='448846' date='Mar 29 2009, 07:44 PM']Would love to have a crack at this! Are you based in the UK at all mate, or only in Denmark?[/quote]

I live in Denmark, but my brother goes to uni' in England (Exeter) and I'll be moving to England in September. Here's my story - born and raised in England, moved to Denmark at age 12, I'm about to finish school and start uni' - finally I'll be escaping from the land of the dark and cold.

Of course, I can always ship the little sucker to you. :)

Edited by Chris V.