Left leaderboard
Deedee

SOLD - Line 6 HX Effects - Now £300 shipped - Photos Added
£320
South Yorkshire

Posted (edited)

I bought this a few months back and save for two strips of velcro on the bottom, it's in as new condition (still has the original plastic strips over the screens). 

I've updated it to the latest 2.92 firmware but reset everything else to factory. Comes complete with original box etc.

£320 posted to GB or £310 collected.

Now £300 shipped to GB or £290 collected

EDIT - I also have both the red and green cable adaptors to enable the use of various power supplies that I can throw in for an extra £10.

thumbnail_IMG_8113.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Edited by Deedee
Now sold
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By pajhartley
      FS only (unless you have a Limelight Precision or Jazz you want to trade!).
      Very good condition Line 6 Helix Floor, updated to latest firmware & fully working with no issues (at least none that I've experienced). Cosmetically it's been gigged but there are no obvious signs of wear or damage.
      Also comes with a genuine Line 6 Helix gig bag/back pack, all zips etc working as they should & again in used but very good condition.
      I'm only selling as I find the HX Effects sufficient for gigs, & use Helix Native with my DAW.
      It's a superb unit for the gigging bassist, especially if you play in covers bands (because you can get any tone you need, & use the amp/cab sims to go straight to FOH) or a band which uses multiple tunings (I find the snapshots incredibly useful for this).
      New, the Helix Floor is £1,200 & the backpack is £120, so £850 seems fair, but as I say, I'm open to trades for Limelight basses, or conceivably a high-end Ibanez 4- or 5-string.
      Collection preferred from Bournemouth, but I can travel to deliver with the usual COVID restrictions in place at present.
      Thanks, Pete
      IMG_3276.HEIC IMG_3956.HEIC IMG_7253.HEIC
    • By CalDeep
      NOW - £150 POSTED 

Up is my Line 6 G50. A well gigged but perfectly working example. This comes with an aftermarket high quality cable too. A really great and dependable wireless. Selling due to recent upgrade. Power supply is not pictured but is included. 

Price includes UK postage. All the stickers and ProGaff will be removed. Any questions then please drop me a message. 
    • By TheSwing
      Line 6 BASS POD XT Amp Modeller/DI Box/Multi-FX unit, new in box. Featuring award-winning Line 6 amp models that emulate an all-star collection of legendary amplifiers. User memory locations let you create your own customised collection of killer sounds: organise them to match your set list or session needs. The Amp/Direct switch allows the BASS POD XT to be optimised for different applications.   – 16 customisable Bass Amp models – 16 Cabinet models – 16 Digital effects – 36 User programmable channels – Cabinet Tuning mode – Headphone Out – Midi Out – DI Output – Direct Out with optional Apply FX to DI switch  – Chromatic tuner   Comes new, boxed, with all accessories including power supply and manual.   Now only £75. Collection from London preferred.   My first sales on BassChat - please see my perfect feedback on talkbass.com ('Swing'). Thanks for viewing.
    • By Wilco
      In excellent condition & full working order.
      https://line6.com/hx-effects/
      In original packaging.
      Comes with a brand new DC-3 power adapter.
      Also comes with additional power leads to potentially power from a pedal board PSU (I used a Strymon Ojai R30)
      Collection from Swindon or meet say up to an hour away. Postage circa £15 fully insured or about half that with limited insurance.

• By Graemeross
      Selling my complete bass pedal collection. These pedals are all in perfect working order and cosmetically excellent - see photos. All have boxes unless otherwise stated. 
      Most of these were on my pedalboard at some time, I have left the velcro on the bottom. 
      Will post at buyers cost or collect from Woking. Will combine postage. 

Boss CEB-3 Bass Chorus (no box) - £50 
      Boss ODB-3 Bass Overdrive - £50
      Boss DS-1 Distortion - £30
      Boss LMB-3 Limiter Enhancer - £45
      Digitech Bass Synth Wah - £80
      Boss SYB-5 Bass Synthesizer - £90
      MXR Bass Envelope Filter (no box) - £90
      MXR Bass Compressor (no box) - £110
      Line6 MM4 - £110

Boss PH-1r (Japan 1980s) - £120 SOLD
      Boss GE-7 Equaliser (Japan 1980s) - £60 SOLD
      Boss LS-2 Line Selector - £55 SOLD
      MXR Phase 90 - £50. SOLD
      Boss LS-2 Line Selector (no box) - £45 SOLD
      Boss BB-1x Bass Driver - £115 SOLD
      Boss GEB-7 Bass Equaliser - £55 SOLD
      EXH Deluxe Bass Big Muff pi - £80 SOLD
      Line6 DL4 - £120 SOLD
      EHX Holy Grail Plus - £90 SOLD
      MXR Bass Octave Deluxe - £85 SOLD
      MXR Bass Chorus Deluxe - £90 SOLD

Open to offers and will consider trades.