bigbottomend

SOLD - Xotic Effects X-Blender Loop Buffer Pedal
£165
Mexborough

Now £145 inc postage to UK

X-Blender as new with box - Don't loose your bottomend.

Mix wet and Dry signals on the fly. It gives you serial and parallel effects loop capability on your pedalboard but with the added features of a pre-amp with gain, eq and boost options, you don't lose signal when kicking in vintage pedals either. "Aux send/return" function preserves the integrity of the guitar's signal. The X-Blender incorporates pro-audio engineering technology to solve the sonic imperfection some effects produce and was designed to be completely transparent. You'll be amazed by the clarity of the sound! A particularly useful feature is the large blend knob you can operate with your feet for fine-tuning fx levels.

True bypass Can be used in a serial or parallel effect loop

IN, OUT, SEND and RETURN connections

Foot switch for Blend on/off

FX Phase switch (invert/normal)

Boost Switch (+6 dB)

Volume, bass and treble control with centre button

Power supply with 9 V battery or 9 VDC power supply (not included) +Delivery/postage

SOLD

xblend.jpg

Edited by bigbottomend
extra info.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MrT-Bass
      MXR M81 Preamp pedal - VGC with original box, etc... £100 + £5 shipping in UK
      Bank transfer preferred but Paypal (Friends & Family) could also work.

• By pantherairsoft
      SOLD.
        Up for grabs is my almost-new Darkglass Element.   This was purchased just under four weeks ago as a practice solution and it's AMAZING, however, I've just come into possession of a practice amp that has both headphone out and speaker kill on it so I don't need two headphone amps. The unit is immaculate - the condition is 'as new'. Boxed, comes with everything it shipped with and has the most recent firmware installed.   The feature set for the Element is pretty stunning and being able to control the parameters via blue tooth from your phone is amazing. Amp and cab simulation is top notch (the Jon Stockman of Karnivool rig is wicked!) and it also functions as a DI and a range of other cool stuff if you so feel inclined to dive into it. Plus, the touch-screen stuff is very funky!   Cost £235 a few weeks ago, so I'm asking £200 NOW SOLD within the UK. Collection in Derby is also cool (and I'll knock the postage cost off if you collect).   Potentially interested in trades or part-ex with reverb or synth pedals (though nothing any bigger than a typical enclosure - pedalboard real estate is tight!). Particularly interested in the iron Ether Nimbus or FMeron.   Any questions, please ask. Shep

• By Scoopdude
      For sale is my Xotic XJPro - 01.
      I brought it just over two weeks ago from the Bass Gallery in Camden. I am selling it simply because it is not the bass for me - I had thought I wanted to get an active/modern 5 string jazz style bass but I am definitely more of a passive P bass type of guy and I am primarily a double bass player, and this bass is far too nice to leave sitting around as a back-up.
      It is a wonderfully easy bass to play, the neck in particular feels super nice. It has a really nice set up as it so fresh from the shop! It is strung with a set of DR Pure Blues strings. Condition is as new.
      Here's a link to the Xotic website - http://xoticbasses.com These models were only available for a limited and are discontinued now, so do not expect to see therm come up very often! Such a high quality bass particularly at this price point.
      Comes with a very stylish case. 
      Pickup or meet up in London, within reasonable distance of N1 only.
      EDIT
      So, I made a new demo video for the bass - reason being that I had not been playing much bass guitar when I made the last one, so my plucking fingers had gone a bit soft and I don't think I was getting as a good a sound as usual. I have been playing much more the last couple of weeks (mainly on my P bass), so my fingers have toughened up a bit.
      Also, this time I went through the DI on my Markbass 121 combo - EQ all flat, no filters applied on amp, just a bit of a bass boost on the Xotic's preamp, and tiny bit of compression applied in Logic. Apologies for the naff slapping at the end!
      Would be interested in trades for Fender P's (preferably early 70's), or 4 string jazz basses too.....not very imaginative perhaps!!

Sales_Receipt_5909_from_The_Bass_Gallery.pdf
    • By Puromalto
      Xotic XJ-1T 5 Natural, like brand new really, used in studio only few hours and only 1 live!   To be honest, there is a microscopic scratch on the blade, visible in the last photo!   I sell because I don't use it and because I have too many basses.   Comes with original case and documents info http://www.bassline.it/store/it/bassi/2543-xotic-xj1t-5-sonic-blue-wbag.html        

• By MrT-Bass
      MXR M87 - Bass Compressor VGC with original box, etc...£120 + £5 shipping in UK
      Bank transfer preferred but PayPal (Friends and Family) could be fine too.