bigbottomend

SOLD - Xotic Effects X-Blender Loop Buffer Pedal
£165
Mexborough

Now £145 inc postage to UK

X-Blender as new with box - Don't loose your bottomend.

Mix wet and Dry signals on the fly. It gives you serial and parallel effects loop capability on your pedalboard but with the added features of a pre-amp with gain, eq and boost options, you don't lose signal when kicking in vintage pedals either. "Aux send/return" function preserves the integrity of the guitar's signal. The X-Blender incorporates pro-audio engineering technology to solve the sonic imperfection some effects produce and was designed to be completely transparent. You'll be amazed by the clarity of the sound! A particularly useful feature is the large blend knob you can operate with your feet for fine-tuning fx levels.

True bypass Can be used in a serial or parallel effect loop

IN, OUT, SEND and RETURN connections

Foot switch for Blend on/off

FX Phase switch (invert/normal)

Boost Switch (+6 dB)

Volume, bass and treble control with centre button

Power supply with 9 V battery or 9 VDC power supply (not included) +Delivery/postage

SOLD

xblend.jpg

Edited by bigbottomend
extra info.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Puromalto
      Xotic XJ-1T 5 Natural, like brand new really, used in studio only few hours and only 1 live!   To be honest, there is a microscopic scratch on the blade, visible in the last photo!   I sell because I don't use it and because I have too many basses.   Comes with original case and documents info http://www.bassline.it/store/it/bassi/2543-xotic-xj1t-5-sonic-blue-wbag.html        

• By MrT-Bass
      MXR M87 - Bass Compressor VGC with original box, etc...£120 + £5 shipping in UK
      Bank transfer preferred but PayPal (Friends and Family) could be fine too. 

• By Scoopdude
      For sale is my Xotic XJPro - 01.
      I brought it just over two weeks ago from the Bass Gallery in Camden. I am selling it simply because it is not the bass for me - I had thought I wanted to get an active/modern 5 string jazz style bass but I am definitely more of a passive P bass type of guy and I am primarily a double bass player, and this bass is far too nice to leave sitting around as a back-up.
      It is a wonderfully easy bass to play, the neck in particular feels super nice. It has a really nice set up as it so fresh from the shop! It is strung with a set of DR Pure Blues strings. Condition is as new.
      Here's a link to the Xotic website - http://xoticbasses.com These models were only available for a limited and are discontinued now, so do not expect to see therm come up very often! Such a high quality bass particularly at this price point.
      Comes with a very stylish case. 
      Pickup or meet up in London, within reasonable distance of N1 only.
      EDIT
      So, I made a new demo video for the bass - reason being that I had not been playing much bass guitar when I made the last one, so my plucking fingers had gone a bit soft and I don't think I was getting as a good a sound as usual. I have been playing much more the last couple of weeks (mainly on my P bass), so my fingers have toughened up a bit.
      Also, this time I went through the DI on my Markbass 121 combo - EQ all flat, no filters applied on amp, just a bit of a bass boost on the Xotic's preamp, and tiny bit of compression applied in Logic. Apologies for the naff slapping at the end!

Sales_Receipt_5909_from_The_Bass_Gallery.pdf
    • By mrbassman_de
      Selling my MINT Xotic XJ1T5 Natural.

Ash Body
      Maple Board with Luminarc Dots, 34’
      18mm Spacing
      4,4 kg
      Xotic Pickups in wooden covers
      Xotic Preamp (V/V/T passive, B/M/T active, Hi/Mid Select Switches, Act/Passive)
      Xotic Gigbag (also like new)

Absolutely like new ! Everything works fine !

SOLD

• By MrT-Bass
      MXR M81 Preamp pedal - VGC with original box, etc... £100 + £5 shipping in UK
      Bank transfer preferred but Paypal (Friends & Family) could also work.