iSeal95

SOLD!!! - Musicman Stingray
£1200
Finchley

Here I have a beautiful Musicman Stingray in translucent Teal Blue.

The neck and board are maple with some light birds eye maple figuring that give it some extra cool points especially up close.

Made in USA, California, this is a perfect representation of what a Musicman Stingray is and should be! 

Official Musicman hardcase and also a lovely Levys gun bag style bass case made in Canada back when they used to make them for Musicman.

The weight is 4.1kg

I'm open to trades, looking for something traditional and ideally 5 string (fender usa jazz, precision, lakland) but I'm open to offers of anything so try me.

20200520_153238.jpg

20200520_153256.jpg

20200520_153339.jpg

20200520_153332.jpg

20200520_153324.jpg

20200520_153351.jpg

20200520_153407.jpg

Edited by Silvia Bluejay
topic title reinstated
  • Like 1

Absolutely being trolled by 5 strings🤣........ Every bass on the list this week ( some i,ve waited 2 years too come up)and all 5ers 😒..... Stunning colour and a cracking looking neck..... 

20 minutes ago, Bassbandit said:

Absolutely being trolled by 5 strings🤣........ Every bass on the list this week ( some i,ve waited 2 years too come up)and all 5ers 😒..... Stunning colour and a cracking looking neck..... 

Hahaha thanks mate, I feel the same with 4's sometimes!

• Like 1

Sorry but this is way overpriced! 

If you check completed listings on eBay, you’ll see that the average cost for a beautiful Stingray 5 of this calibre is worth approximately 50p. 

Will you accept a cheque? 😆

GLWTS, a very fine example 👌

11 minutes ago, Dirty Soul said:

Sorry but this is way overpriced! 

If you check completed listings on eBay, you’ll see that the average cost for a beautiful Stingray 5 of this calibre is worth approximately 50p. 

Will you accept a cheque? 😆

GLWTS, a very fine example 👌

Hahaha many thanks mate 😆

• Like 1