Why become a member? ×

Bass Collection SB310 ...SOLD
£225
Plymouth

Raslee

Sale fell through with this the other day so have decided to put it for sale here since it is boxed up ready to go. I hadn't really planned to sell it until responding to a thread but now that it is boxed I may as well move it on but if it doesn't sell i'll unwrap and it'll feel just like a new bass again. 

So Bass Collection SB310, it's active, plays superb, low action and weighs only 7.8lbs. Excellent low B on this one, Gotoh bridge, strap locks, brass nut, and Gotoh tuners. It' been well gigged (because it's a good un') so mojo to show but nothing tragic. When i bought the bass sometime back it came with 4 string sized SGC pickups  - i was informed this was standard, however having since done some research i do not think this is so - i could be wrong though, just seems a little odd when there was 5 string size routes. I have since upgraded the pickups anyway with a standard 5 size Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounder in the Neck and a Wilkinson Alnico in the bridge, they work really well together  and are a vast improvement over the SGC's. For full disclosure  it looks as though it's been routed to accommodate the 4 string pick up ears - the positive of this is you can fit either pickups and it looks fine. Also both pickups currently fitted are both 'bridge sizing'. The original 4 string SGC pickups are also included in the sale along with the lightweight gig case.

My wife was a bit quick off the mark on packing this whilst i was at work, because of this i was unable to remove the Gong sticker in time, it should come off easily enough -  i think there is a 'Lion of Judah' sticker on the rear too...can't remember to be honest.  Fortunately i had taken some pictures before wifey packed otherwise it would be pics of a box only 🤣

...and last but not least, a lot of bass for little money but you knew that already.....especially with the pickups!

IMG_0973 2.jpg

Edited by MB1
Sold
  • Like 3

• MB1 locked this topic