Why become a member? ×

EBS Unichorus

Normski

I’m looking into buying an EBS Unichorus. 
Does anyone know if there’s much difference between the newer studio edition & the original blue one? 
I’ve heard reports that the earlier ones develop glitches/problems is this true? 
I would appreciate anybody’s first hand experiences about these pedals. 

21 hours ago, Normski said:

I’ve heard reports that the earlier ones develop glitches/problems is this true? 

I do hope so. Some Scrote stole mine so It would make me really happy to know that whoever it ended up with now has a dud.  

Seriously though, I used a blue one for over 8 years, loved it and it was fine for the duration. However, when the insurance payout came I replaced it with a Tech21 Bass boost chorus which I feel is much better.  

I have a blue one, with true bypass which is about 5 years old I guess.  So far so good.  

I do like the chorus and flanger combination and use both.  The chorus is great with people like Jeff Berlin and Stanley Clarke amongst other using them, and the flanger is not as deep as some but I'm not after huge air plane sounds so works for me

Cool...thanks for your feedback. I’m after the particular sound that Will Lee used on Chaka Khan’s I’m every woman or there a bouts. Anthony Jackson used a similar effect on some of his recordings during the 70s & 80s.