Why become a member? ×

NotForSaleAnymore: An Amazing MTD535 for sale

margusalviste

I am selling one of the best bass I've ever played in my life - the MTD535. It has a Maple neck with Rosewood Fingerboard, Ash body with Figured Maple top. Amazing tool!!! You have to try to believe this.
Sadly, my studio needs some investments, so I decided to sell it for a NEW PRICE 2100 EUR.
The bass is in Tallinn, Estonia, EU and I am ready to ship it worldwide.
[email protected]

Edited by margusalviste

[quote name='Josh' post='428714' date='Mar 8 2009, 07:22 PM']Easy tiger...

A beautiful 535![/quote]

Thanks! It's not only beautiful, it plays and sounds really great! I've tried lots of hi-end basses but this one is exceptional! Really great bass and I feel sorry to sell it.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='margusalviste' post='433498' date='Mar 13 2009, 12:26 PM']There has been a few interested guys but still for sale! It's interesting - lots of interest from US and less from UK.[/quote]

Probably some issues with the exchange rate on the Euro. At today's rates 2,500 Euros is about £2,350. A year ago it would have been maybe £1,850.

This means that basses already in the UK and valued in £Sterling are going to be trading at anything up to 25% cheaper than those based in Europe.

Conversely, if you're in the UK & selling something to Europe then it's a great time to sell - I've done just that earlier this year & got a lot more in £ for an exchange with someone in Spain than I would have got over here.

All swings and roundabouts of course - hopefully exchange rates will settle and stop getting in the way of trading some excellent basses across Europe :)

[quote name='molan' post='441612' date='Mar 22 2009, 01:43 PM']Probably some issues with the exchange rate on the Euro. At today's rates 2,500 Euros is about £2,350. A year ago it would have been maybe £1,850.

This means that basses already in the UK and valued in £Sterling are going to be trading at anything up to 25% cheaper than those based in Europe.

Conversely, if you're in the UK & selling something to Europe then it's a great time to sell - I've done just that earlier this year & got a lot more in £ for an exchange with someone in Spain than I would have got over here.

All swings and roundabouts of course - hopefully exchange rates will settle and stop getting in the way of trading some excellent basses across Europe :)[/quote]

Thanks for the comment! Yes, that is the situation. If anyone is seriously interested let me know. Let's talk about the price. :rolleyes:
Margus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...