Why become a member? ×

FS: Spector Legend 5 Classic *SOLD*

karlbbb

For sale is my 4 month old Spector Legend 5 Classic in Dark Cherry. Excellent condition. 35" scale (very nice B string), EMG-SSD pickups, Spector TonePump Jnr with treble and bass controls (boost only) and 2 volumes. Gorgeous body, very comfy when played. I believe the string spacing may be 16.5mm but can't remember off hand. Only selling because I want to get back to basics (I.e a 4 string), but get the strangest suspicion I'll regret selling this on!

I'll be looking for [b]£200[/b] including a Warwick RockCase, collection only from Wigan (or may deliver for a small amount of petrol money).

Edited by karlbbb

[quote name='Bassmurf' post='425757' date='Mar 5 2009, 08:33 AM']Dammit..if only I lived near Wigan![/quote]

I'm going to nip to the local music shop and see if they have any boxes. I could ship, I'm just always reluctant to incase anything happens!

[quote name='karlbbb' post='425948' date='Mar 5 2009, 11:25 AM']I'm going to nip to the local music shop and see if they have any boxes. I could ship, I'm just always reluctant to incase anything happens![/quote]

Was looking through the gig photos thread the other day & spotted the black & white pic, thought then that looks like a gorgeous bass! Pitty it's a 35".

A good wad of bubble wrap should do the trick to ease your mind! Sent & received a few basses & never had a problem yet!

• 1 month later...

I'd say it has a lovely tone so no problems there. The bass is a 35" scale, and although you barely notice it, sometimes the muscle memory is a touch out, and might be a bit of stretch if you have smaller hands. I think any 5 string would be ideal to get into playing 5 string, and of course I want to sell the bass, but I'd say, if you can, try a 35" if you've got smaller hands.

I'm quite reluctant to post. I see you're in North Herts, I'd consider dropping it off/meeting up halfway, but I don't like posting basses.

• 2 weeks later...