Why become a member? ×

Peavey millenium/ ashdown perfect 10

charic

Ive got a peavey millenium and ashdown perfect 10. Considering selling at the moment.

Im only selling the bass as im now used to a much thicker neck (pbass) and its now uncomfortable to play. It sounds good and is quite beautiful IMHO.

The ashdown perfect 10 is in pretty much perfect condition and im only selling due to now owning a 300w bass amp now. The 30w ashwdown is actually louder than some 100w amps when i A-B'd them.

Questions and offers welcome

Peavey millenium BXP, in blue. Pics below, taken on my phone, but not too bad quality :huh: forgive my little customisation of the neck, i couldnt help myself lol :)
[attachment=1794:05082007361.jpg][attachment=1796:05082007362.jpg][attachment=1797:05082007363.jpg]
[attachment=1798:08082007369.jpg]

after all that, it's the same as mine... nice aren't they... mine's a darker blue though... must have put on two coats before doing the clear, or else you've got a bright light on it...

cheers

PS. have you got a standoff pad behind that Bass so it doesn't accidentally swing into the bricks when you put it on and off the wall hanger?

Edited by Paul Cooke

Im getting one put in but its never done it yet, its about 4" off of the wall, really messes with your eyes at times as you cant actually see the hanger. Yeah its a lovely sounding bass, just the neck is now too thin for my hands. I like pbass/warwick necks the most, oh and the yamaha trb1006 (my next bass or its close between that and a corvette)