Why become a member? ×

For Sale : Warwick Sweet 15.2 Bass Combo - Sold Pending Usual

JackLondon

Hi guys,

I'm selling my combo due to an upgrade to a proper rig. It's less then a year old and has never been played outside of my room and even there it has been switched on no more then 10 times. I still have an original box and it has over 2 months warranty on it as well. The sound of it is very good with a lot of punch in the low end and good bright tone on the high ends.

Here's the spec from the website :

As of now the Sweet 15.2 is part of the Warwick Semi-Professional series. This new combo is an enhancement of the Sweet 15.1. The 15" speaker guarantees a solid bass tone, the (switchable) HF-horn enables a good attack and transparent highs. With a power of 150 watts, an 8-band graphic-EQ, as well as switches for low and high boost it fits into all different kinds of styles and techniques. Additionally, the combo has a bass reflex housing, a FX loop, clip LED, fan-cooling and a foldable lever at the rear side, which enables the user to tilt back the combo at a 45° angle.

150 watts combo, fan-cooled
4 ohms
95dB
1 x 15" speaker (power rating 150W, max. 200W, 4 ohms, 95dB, resonant frequency: 35Hz, frequency range: 30Hz-4000Hz)
HF-horn, switchable (Warwick Piezo Tweeter)
8-band graphic-EQ
Controls for Gain (Clip LED) and Master
Switches for Low Boost, High Boost and Mute
FX loop
Line out
Headphone jack
Protection circuitry for HF, overheating, DC
Bass reflex housing
Rear stand for 45° operation
Weight: 24 kg
Dimensions (W/H/D): 0,53 x 0,64 x 0,34 m

Don't have a pic now because I'm at work but PM me and I'll send you some.

With regards to price It's £150 delivered.

In London it's pickup only, I'm located in North London

Cheers
Jack

Edited by JackLondon