Why become a member? ×

SOLD! Fender American Peformer PJ Precision
£800
Birmingham

GrammeFriday

For sale, this 2019 Fender American Peformer Precision in satin Lake Placid Blue.

kBPkJ8Y.jpg

VhFy1li.jpg

qyvA7BW.jpg

ov1AF55.jpg

twpvKgz.jpg

vWNRRQC.jpg

rwKm5au.jpg

ETaiNv7.jpg

mXm3MZe.jpg

YMuEDO7.jpg

sQpV2po.jpg

As you can see, this is actually a PJ rather than a straight Precision. The bass is passive, and the controls are vol, vol, tone, just like a Jazz. 

In immaculate condition apart from a bit of light wear on the pickguard. 

Full specs here:

https://shop.fender.com/en-GB/electric-basses/precision-bass/american-performer-precision-bass/0198602302.html?rl=en_US

I bought this bass on a whim last year, seduced by its gorgeous looks, awesome tones and effortless playability. I lied to myself that I would use it for the functions band I play in, but I always end up reaching for a 5-string when playing such gigs, so this bass has never left the house since I bought it, hence the immaculate condition. 

Part of me wants to keep this just for home use (and I have been noodling on it at home A LOT - it really is a joy to play), but another part of me is gassing for a Telecaster, and something has to give, so ...

Asking £800 including postage in the UK/EU. (For reference, GAK is pricing this model at £1,099.00 new.)

I'm really after a straight sale, but I will consider trades (especially if you have a nice Telecaster to offer!)

Ordinarily I would encourage you to come and try before you buy at my place, but C-19 lockdown considerations preclude this at present, I'm afraid.

My feedback thread is here: 

Thanks for looking!

Edited by GrammeFriday
added link to feedback thread
  • Like 1