Why become a member? ×

SOLD Delano PMVC 5 FE/M2 split coil pickup
£70
Skipton

Now Sold

Delano PMVC 5 FE/M2 split coil / P bass pickup. There are plenty of details on the Delano site and plenty of reviews out there. I'm no expert on describing how pickups sound but they are often described as "clear" or "transparent" which I would go along with - that's what I was after when I specced the bass with them in, and it worked.

The  "15.50" marked on the back is the distance between the pole piece centres. They will be slightly closer together than standard as the pickup came off a bass with 17mm spacing at the bridge (although I replaced it with a standard spacing pickup and it's fine).

In good nick, there's a little bit of wear to the writing as in the pics, they were new in late 2017. I had them in a Maruszczyk with the Delano MC5 FE humbucker at the bridge which sounded great but the two pickups sounded too similar for what I wanted. I kept the Delano bridge pickup and swapped the split coil neck pickup for quite a different one, a Nordstrand NP5, which gave me two different tones in the same bass. I could easily have done the opposite.

Price includes UK Postage.

delano1.JPEG.7f27302f8129bb81515bae3bafd371e5.JPEG

delano2.JPEG.fdce1f82a8b9e1f029cbcd6af6215d5d.JPEG

delano3.JPEG.3136f5f14bd175c98d95b14b91fd5c20.JPEG

Edited by adamg67

• 4 weeks later...
  • MB1 locked this topic