Why become a member? ×

Saturday without football

William James Easton

This saturday i am going to aviod heart ache and disappointment by not listen too/watch/attend any football matches. Instead i am going to trwal through leeds, maybe york and go on the hunt for my amp. Basschatters i need you to recomend me shops in these cities (i dont liek the big smoke so have not been in a while)
i know in leeds -
Music ground
PMT
Northern guitars
Fox's (still there?)

York-
sheerers

and thats about it. oh and if there any out huddersfield/wakefield way please let me know.

cheers now.

[quote name='William James Easton' post='418534' date='Feb 24 2009, 04:43 PM']This saturday i am going to aviod heart ache and disappointment by not listen too/watch/attend any football matches. Instead i am going to trwal through leeds, maybe york and go on the hunt for my amp. Basschatters i need you to recomend me shops in these cities (i dont liek the big smoke so have not been in a while)
i know in leeds -
Music ground
PMT
Northern guitars
Fox's (still there?)

York-
sheerers

and thats about it. oh and if there any out huddersfield/wakefield way please let me know.

cheers now.[/quote]

Come to Cas and visit the Rock factory where you maybe rudely ignored or welcomed with open arms,depending on the wind and tidal changes....OR Galaxy music and gaze in wonder at the classic gear and piles of japcrap,all in a tiny cornershop...and I MEAN tiny..3 people inside and its full,the blokes a diamond too...(Hint:CASH TALKS!)

RF is found opposite the Tigers stadium..training pitch/carpark,Galaxy is at the west end of Smawthorne lane.

You could just watch Harrogate town/Railway....or have a peek at Darlo FC.

Edited by ARGH

[quote name='ARGH' post='418562' date='Feb 24 2009, 05:17 PM']Come to Cas and visit the Rock factory where you maybe rudely ignored or welcomed with open arms,depending on the wind and tidal changes....OR Galaxy music and gaze in wonder at the classic gear and piles of japcrap,all in a tiny cornershop...and I MEAN tiny..3 people inside and its full,the blokes a diamond too...(Hint:CASH TALKS!)

RF is found opposite the Tigers stadium..training pitch/carpark,Galaxy is at the west end of Smawthorne lane.

You could just watch Harrogate town/Railway....or have a peek at Darlo FC.[/quote]

i'm gonna try he rock factory next week maybe.