Why become a member? ×

ALL SOLD

sk8

I bought this of Mr.Sibs for £180 late last year but due to a change in diection sound wise its back up for sale at a bargain price

Here we have a BFM Omni 10.5 built by JamesF if i remember rightly. Great cabs with loads of clarity. i bought this to go with my shuttle as a home practice rig and to pair it with my Neox.

Its a single ten rated at 250 watts 8 ohms and is under 30lbs so a really easy lift and carry. It is currently set up with Nuetrik Locking Jacks but i have the seakon ones if you wish to repalce them.

Its not had a great run in that it arrived damaged and then when i shipped it it on it got damaged again. Subsequently i have completely re wired it with Van Damme Tour series cable which cost me £10 and re attached the speaker using 40mm wood screws. I'd rather not ship it but will if i have to. One of the Peizo corners is cracked as i tgihtened it to much but it doesn't affect the sound or sealing of the cab.

I have run this as a single cab with the shuttle and its handled everything i've put through it realy well.

Cash on collection preffered. Meeting up in the Bristol/Bath area is a possiblity.

I have reflected some of the issues in the Price having knocked off £50 from the price i paid for it. It works perfectly so grab yourselves a bargain ;)

I'll get pictures up soon showing the cab and the crack.

Thanks for looking

Edited by sk8

[quote name='sk8' post='430095' date='Mar 10 2009, 08:14 AM']Bump for price reduction to £100, sold as seen. Lead will be £10 inc.[/quote]

If I had £100 floating around at the moment I'd definitely have a punt on this. What a deal!