Why become a member? ×

For Sale - Basses, Amps, FX etc

Kubickiboy

Is it not easier and less laborious to just put the prices in the OP? You’ve got some great stuff for sale and people are interested, but I had to read the whole thread to find out if you’d put a price on something. Might even get more interest? Who knows? :P

Best of luck with it ;)

Here's the state of play so far with these -

BASSES

Warwick Thumb 5 B/O 2005 w/retro fitted brass nut. Natural body and neck (frequently waxed with Warwick wax). Plus accessories (truss rod tool, handbook, wax) - £750
Ibanez SR506 Soundgear 6 string (Mahogany body, Bubinga neck, Bartolini p/u's etc) - EBAY
Ibanez AGB200 semi acoustic 4 string (Brown) - EBAY

AMPS

Gallien Krueger 700rb Mk 11 biamp head. (nb the blue "on" LED doesn't work but in no way is the performance affected. In perfect working order) - SOLD!
Gallien Krueger RBX 4x10 cab w/adjustable tweeter. 800 watts!! It's a heavy one!. On castors. £300 - must collect
Stagg ABS 4u rackmount case - £30
Ashdown Supefly 500 head - £99
Hartke 115XL (USA) cab loaded with 1x15 400w 4ohm Celestion Neo speaker - £75 - must collect

FX

Alesis 3630 rack compressor - £40
Boss ODB3 Bass Overdrive - EBAY
Bodd AW3 Dynamic Wah - EBAY
Hartke VXL Bass Attack DI/preamp (NOT with original knobs) - SOLD!
Boomstick Bottom Feeder Envelope filter (offer waiting on this) - SOLD!
EHX Russian Big Muff (the black one) w/additional 9v connector so you can use a eg Boss power supply with it. - EBAY

ASSORTED

Tascam CD-BT2 bass trainer - SOLD!
Boss Micro BR portable studio - SOLD!
Thomann padded keyboard bag (about a metre long. Used for a gig bag) - £10

Various Bassist and Bass Guitar Magazines dating back to the first Bassist in Nov 1994. Approx 50 to be collected. - £50
Jaco Pastorius Autobiography with "Birthday Concert" CD - £5
The Bass Book by Barry Moorhouse - £5

Hope you find something you like...!

Cheers, J

How deep/high is the Thomann keyboard bag? I might be able to use it as a gig bag for my pedalboard but I need it to be about 6" high.

EDIT: [url="http://www.thomann.de/gb/thomann_typ1.htm"]http://www.thomann.de/gb/thomann_typ1.htm[/url] - Is it this one? If so I'll have it :) Just about to shoot out so I'll PM you later on this afternoon.

Edited by benwhiteuk

• 3 weeks later...