Why become a member? ×

For Sale - Basses, Amps, FX etc

Kubickiboy

All,

It's time for me to downsize my gear and get rid of a load of stuff that I don't use any more. All is in excellent condition. Serious offers only please. I take a personal cheque for payment only thanks. Or of course cash if you collect. The postage will be different for each item, so if we agree on a selling price then I'll add the postage on top.

For the cabs especially you would have to come and collect because of their weight. I live near Leeds. I can send everything else through my local shop securely and well protected.

I'll put these up on here first for your consideration before I put them on ebay. Hopefully they will find good homes.

[u]BASSES[/u]

Warwick Thumb 5 B/O 2005 w/retro fitted brass nut. Natural body and neck (frequently waxed with Warwick wax). Plus accessories (truss rod tool, handbook, wax)
Ibanez SR506 Soundgear 6 string (Mahogany body, Bubinga neck, Bartolini p/u's etc)
Ibanez AGB200 semi acoustic 4 string (Brown)

And for consideration depending on offers (but I'll have to have a good think about it...!)

1995 MusicMan StingRay 4 3eq w/Status factory fitted graphite neck and Hipshot D-tuner. In Honeyburst w/white pearloid s/plate.

[u]AMPS[/u]

Gallien Krueger 700rb Mk 11 biamp head. (nb the blue "on" LED doesn't work but in no way is the performance affected. In perfect working order)
Gallien Krueger RBX 4x10 cab w/adjustable tweeter. 800 watts!! It's a heavy one!. On castors.
Stagg ABS 4u rackmount case
Ashdown Supefly 500 head
Hartke 115XL (USA) cab loaded with 1x15 400w 4ohm Celestion Neo speaker.

[u]FX[/u]

Alesis 3630 rack compressor
Boss ODB3 Bass Overdrive
Bodd AW3 Dynamic Wah
Hartke VXL Bass Attack DI/preamp (NOT with original knobs)
Boomstick Bottom Feeder Envelope filter (offer waiting on this)
EHX Russian Big Muff (the black one) w/additional 9v connector so you can use a eg Boss power supply with it.

[u]ASSORTED[/u]

Tascam CD-BT2 bass trainer
Boss Micro BR portable studio
Thomann padded keyboard bag (about a metre long. Used for a gig bag)

Various Bassist and Bass Guitar Magazines dating back to the first Bassist in Nov 1994. Approx 50 to be collected.
Jaco Pastorius Autobiography with "Birthday Concert" CD
The Bass Book by Barry Moorhouse

And that's it so far...! Like I say Im getting rid because I don't use them any more and need to clear some space in my house.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need any more information. I'm prepared to give my address and mobile number to those of you who are seriously interested in anything.

Regards,

John

[quote name='harlowbassplayer' post='417112' date='Feb 23 2009, 03:00 AM']how much is the ashdown head any pics[/quote]
£99 plus p+p. So around £110 all in I should think. No pics I'm afraid but it's just like this one...

[url="http://www.soundslive.co.uk/product.asp?id=4252"]http://www.soundslive.co.uk/product.asp?id=4252[/url]