Why become a member? ×

Aerodyne Jazz, Candy Apple Red with pick guard

funkydoug

I'm selling a gorgeous looking Aerodyne like this one (pics aren't of mine). It is Crafted in Japan and not intended for export but I picked it up new from a local importer. It is immaculately finished, very well set up, naturally very resonant and has a P+J configuration. Mine is in 100% perfect condition and unmarked.

In terms of its value I see that the regular aerodynes with no pickguard and only available in black are going for £600 new. Like I say, this is 100% as new and is a bit of a looker ... and it's your's for £450. If you want me to post it you'll have to pay for a courier but I'll throw in my flight case (old, battered, ugly but indesrictible!)

I'd also be interested in trades for a fender type bass with a maple fingerboard. Not interested in trading up though, if anything I'd want to get a bass and some cash for it. Doesn't have to be fender, but you know, fenderish:

here are some pics of a similar one to give you an idea. Actual pics of the bass for sale will be coming soon but it is exactly the same as the one in these pics.

[attachment=20521:body.jpg][attachment=20523:back.jpg][attachment=20524:head.jpg][attachment=20525:h
eadnneck.jpg][attachment=20526:knobs.jpg]

Edited by funkydoug