Why become a member? ×

G&L L2000 Tribute fs/ft

mr pablo

Hey folks, times have hit hard and I'm in need of a new amp, so with no ££ to play with I have to sell to buy so my G&L L2k tribute is reluctantly up for sale ;)

Swamp ash body natural gloss finish, with maple neck and maple fretboard. Its in good condition with a few small marks on thr front at the upper horn, the pickup polepieces have tarnished a wee bit and there is a wee bity on the bridge as well, also comes with a set of schaller strap locks.

Cash wise I'm after £350 posted for it, this includes a fairly basic gigbag but it'll be very well wrapped for transit.
Trade wise well as said earlier I need a new amp head so I'd be interested in something around 300w @8ohms ala GK, Ashdown EVO's, ampeg ( I wish) etc with money goin the other way for the right amp. I'd also look at valve preamps with money my way possibly, hit me with any offer I can only say no :P The Ibanez in some of the pics is NOT FOR SALE!!!

if anyone wants more specific pics feel free to ask and I'll do my best to get them up quickly for you.

Edited by mr pablo

[quote name='mrcrow' post='413600' date='Feb 18 2009, 08:37 PM']SR5 any good to you?

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=39305"]shot in the dark[/url][/quote]

I'd love your SR5 but I dont have the cash to give the other way to make up the value sigh ;)

Cheers for the kind words about the bass BB it realy is a good un I just need a new amp :P

Bottomfeed you know you want it to match your 5 er :)

Edited by mr pablo