Why become a member? ×

Best Gallien-Krueger 410 cab?

KASH

Hey guys, whats the best 410 cab to go with a GK 1001RBII?

What are the main differences in terms of sound? I know the NEO is lighter and in terms of price, the RBX is considerably cheaper than the RBH for instance.

My idea is to get a 410 and buy a 115 in the future. Would I go wrong with the RBX series? Does cheaper mean worst or the difference is not that big? Also isn't the NEO too 'natural and clean'? You tell me your thoughts

Paly hard rock/ 80's heavy rock/metal, low end needed! Use pick.

Thanks ;)

[quote name='mxm' post='407045' date='Feb 11 2009, 10:22 PM']Based on my own experiences, the 410RBH is ideal !

Oh, and I'm selling one !!!! lol. ;)[/quote]

How much? Well...I'm based in London too not really around the corner from you =/

Have you tried the RBX series by any chance?

[quote name='RussFM' post='407086' date='Feb 11 2009, 10:45 PM']I much preferred the Neo (only played the 212 though, not 410) to the RBH410. It is a very clean sound, but it has impressed everyone I've played with. Not to mention being smaller and lighter. And better looking?[/quote]

The 412 Neo is defo the better looking of the GK Neos - has a nod towards the old Acoustic cabs imo ! Otherwise for rock it's got to be the 410RBH and 115RBH stacked ala Flea and Duff !!!

BTW I'm sure GK don't do Neo 10's at the mo.

Anyway, I'm after £350 for mine, it's well gigged and I'll throw in the GK cable - I originally got it off a fellow BC'er from the Surrey area I think !

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=39813&st=0&p=396086&#entry396086"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...mp;#entry396086[/url]