Paulius Rukas

Furch B61-CM5 fretless
£1490
Lithuania

Sell amazing acoustic bass
Furch B61- CM5 fretless 2012 Czech Republic
Fake fret a custom made two colors wood inlay (made in Furch)
Pickup
AER AK15 PLUS
Price 1490 + shipping

IMG_20200302_103319_1.jpg

IMG_20200302_103339.jpg

IMG_20200302_103450.jpg

• Like 4

These are superb, I mean proper quality. I have Furch acoustic guitars and I've played these too. Furch make some of the best acoustic instruments I have ever played. They were traded in the UK under the name Stonebridge.

How do they sound amped ? On vidéos, there is always a mic in front of the bass.

What about the internal system ? Good or bad ?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TorVic
      (Located in The Hague, NL. My feedback history: https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/280308-feedback-for-torvic/page/3/#comments)
      Cash Price dropped: 1500eur / 1350 GBP + shipping (trade price 1759eur)  
      Got this here and it is still like new! Only played occasionally at home. Selling to fund another purchase - no trades
      Here's the description borrowed from the previous sale: 
      New price: 2565 USD (bass) + 300 USD (shipping costs) + 687 USD import costs = 3552USD / 3152Euro / 2790GBP 34 "scale lightweight Swamp Ash body with Wengé veneer and Brazillian Olive wood top 7 piece Maple / Wengé neck with a nice dark piece Ebony for the fretboard 24 fret lines with dot markings on the side of the neck 2 Nordstrand Zen blade pickups passive Volume / Balance / Tone Ebony ramp (slides in - not affixed with any adhesive)  Gotoh tuners and mono-rail bridges  weight ~4.4 kg website: https://mgbassguitars.com/ 

• By HumblePie
      Superb bass, custom made in Markneukirchen.
       I got this bass in a trade and enjoyed it very much. Due to a permanent switch to fretless bass, I am selling this very special instrument.
      Mint condition.
      Half the price of a new one (£6,000/6,500).
      https://shop.warwick.de/en/instruments/electric-basses/warwick-masterbuilt/thumb/thumb-nt/20511/warwick-masterbuilt-thumb-nt-6-string-natural-oil-finish
      The specs:
      Six strings Schaller Machine Heads with wooden knobs Just-A-Nut III Brass Neck Wood: Wenge neck, 5 laminates Fretboard: Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard Fluorescent Side Dots Fingerboard Radius: 26" Scale length: 34"  Width Nut: 45,0 mm / 1.8" - Width 12th fret: 60,8 mm / 2.4" - Width 24th fret: 69,11 mm / 2.7" Fret quantity material and size 26 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm) - Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology Body Shape: Curved Body Shape Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Bubinga Pommelé body Pickups Active EMG soapbar H/H Electronics: Active MEC 3-way electronics Pot layout: Volume & Balance stacked P/P for active/passive / Mid / Treble & Bass stacked Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge Strap system: Warwick security locks Construction: Hidden neck High Polish Finish Hardware colour: Chrome Weight: 5,6 kg Included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity Original and super solid flightcase.

The video was recorded with my iPad, the bass was played through an Aguilar TH 350 + 2x  Aguilar 1x12" SL.
      The sound was set up the way I like it: warm, lots of high mids. The bass is suitable for any style, I play mostly Latin Jazz.

• By Gunsfreddy2003
      5 string Spectorcore lined fretless bass in as new condition having had minimal use since buying brand new from Bass Direct last year. Still has the plastic wrapping on the electronics cover!
      This is the version with the Fishman piezo pickup in the bridge and the Bartolini pick up rather than the EMG.
      It’s 35” scale, passive and strung with rounds. It plays wonderfully and is a great bass for the money.

Collection preferred from Cheltenham, Glos.

• By busccini
      Hi ,
      Back for Sale this Beauty from fodera is a great Bass But since i discoverd f Basses im only playing those now.
      The only trades i will consider is a celinder 5 Strings or stenback 5 Strings plus Cash.
      Anyway you can try my with other trade plus Cash offers.
      Only small dent in the Body and headstock
      Im Posting Moore Pictures this affternoon
      Here a Link from fodera 

i-63jWnZk 
      Cheers alexis

• By spyder
      With much regret I have to sell a beloved fretless bass.
      It’s a Carvin BB75P Bunny Brunel Signature 5 String Fretless.
      18 volt electronics with John East preamp.
       Lower three Knobs are......
      (1) stacked treble ( Pull for treble boost ) /  bass.
      (2) parametric mid.
      (3) passive tone control.
      The top three knobs are......
      (1) pan pot for piezo - humbuckers.
      (2) pan pot for bridge pickup - neck pickup.
      (3) master volume. ( push / pull for active or passive )
      Piezo bridge fitted.
      Two Seymour Duncan Humbuckers.
      Offset markers.
      Fret inlays.
      String-through-body.
      Strap Lok system.
      Fitted original case.
      Thomastik strings fitted as per picture.
      Strap is included.
      Weight is approx 4.3kg on Kitchen scales.
      Never gigged, only used at the studio or at home.
      Sorry no personal collection due to Covid risk.