Why become a member? ×

Roland FC200 Midi Floor Foot Controller

Has a few scuffs and scratches, but nothing that looks too ugly, just wear and tear! Great piece of kit, really well designed for touring and road use.

Is a perfect (and recommended by TC electronic) mate for my TC G-Force I have for sale here too!

£100 + UK Delivery (£10)

*New updated price... you can come and collect if need be*

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='burno70' post='487433' date='May 13 2009, 11:21 PM']Could I trigger samples using this? If so could you explain how its done please? I may be interested. Thanks.[/quote]

Hey Burno! Well, yes you can, One example:- if it is connected to a MIDI device, such as a sampler or PC. You can set up the pedals so that the device can receive a MIDI message as a trigger. Each of the pedals is configurable and, if you so wish be set up as momentary pedals, much like a piano keyboard, or bass pedals. I think I have a manual for the controller too.

Something to be aware of, is that this controller has another 6 sockets on the back that allows you to connect say 6 volume / expression pedals, or another 6 pedal/buttons or obviously a mixture of each, all with their own midi channels. The controller also has a mode switch that allows you to select a patch - and the switch to another mode that if you were using an effects unit, gives you access to turning on and off the individual effects in that patch. Take for example, the Lexicon MPX G2 or TC Electronic GForce.

There's a whole host of other goodies..including the ability to power the pedal off of batteries as well/instead of an adapter... I've never had it happen, but would cover you if someone kicks out your power lead.

i'd also add this is one of the best MIDI controllers on the market, with the exception of custom gear by Bradshaw ;o)

Thanks for the reply Dood. I think I'll have to resist until I've bought a lap-top to run samples from first.

I thought you sold an M80 recently?

I have a brand new one, never been used which I'm willing to part with to fund said lap-top if your interested? I wanted to keep hold of this for recording but the band haven't got any immediate recordings lined up and I'm gassing for a lap top at the minute.

Let me know - and thanks.

[quote name='burno70' post='487744' date='May 14 2009, 12:02 PM']Thanks for the reply Dood. I think I'll have to resist until I've bought a lap-top to run samples from first.

I thought you sold an M80 recently?

I have a brand new one, never been used which I'm willing to part with to fund said lap-top if your interested? I wanted to keep hold of this for recording but the band haven't got any immediate recordings lined up and I'm gassing for a lap top at the minute.

Let me know - and thanks.[/quote]

ok Burno, no problem!

I am def interested in the M80 - yes, you are quite right! I have been foolish twice in a row and sold TWO!! - Why I didnt just pop it somewhere safe until I needed it again I dont know! - Can you PM me a price inc P&P?

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone, I still have this MIDI controller available for sale. I let the advert drift - so feel free to drop me a line if you are interested. I am sorted for an M80 already.