rabs

SOLD Tech 21 VT Bass
£75
Essex

Tech 21 VT Bass (V1 model without the speaker sim switch) includes metal box and manual - £75 delivered.

Straight sale only I'm afraid. No trades.

Great condition. The pedal has velcro on the underside.

Info from their site:

"The tower of power pumping through a stack of 10-inchers is the legendary bass tone for players who enjoy being heard. From chunky funk with the ubiquitous flip top, to the higher gain growl of indie rock. Still need more? Lean on the Character control for the fat distortion of Crimson and King’s X. It all sounds massive DI. Clean SVT® thump to dirty earthquaking rump, you dial it in."

More info from the Tech 21 site here:

http://www.tech21nyc.com/products/sansamp/vtbass/

1.png

2.png

3.png

Edited by rabs

8 hours ago, richardd said:

Hi does it still use a battery if so is the cover still there,?

Yep, battery cover is still there...it's just been covered up by the velcro.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By paul_5
      Up for sale is my Sansamp VT DI pedal - got this earlier from a BC’er and put it through its paces, but it’s not exactly my cup of tea, so up it goes.
      Brilliant o/d pedal, DI or preamp (or all 3 at once if you like) for any kind of Ampeg sounding grind (or not, depending on how you set it) from mild to fuzzed-out!

in very good condition with Velcro on the bottom.
      Price includes delivery to mainland uk address.
    • By Marky Screen
      Pretty much the daddy of bass chorus pedals, except maybe the analogman one (although this has a much broader range of useable and interesting sounds available).
      Not getting much use these days.
      Good condition with tin.
      Include UK postage.

• By Stofferson
      Pedals for sale.
      All in full working order. All have velcro on the bottom.
      1.Bright onion 2 gang router. £15 posted
      2.Bright onion mini looper. £20 posted
      3.*sold soul food sold*
      4.Ehx bass preacher. £40 posted
      5.Micro thumpinator.  £80 posted  SOLD
      6.Boss LS-2. £50 posted SOLD
      7.Tech 21 SH-1 Steve Harris - £250 posted*  SOLD
      *With metal tin and power supply, will be cleaned and ink removed.
      Saving for a HX stomp so cash is king please!

• By Jonse
      Hi all, having another bit of a clear out. All pedals in good working order, a few have superficial marks and chips so I'll go into detail where I can but they're all in good condition generally. I'll include boxes and leaflets where available too but if I haven't photographed a box I didn't receive one when I bought the pedal.
      I'll put some pictures at the bottom of this thread. Further pictures and details available on request. 
      Postage to UK included. 
      Wren & Cuff Phat Phuk B - £90 
      Reluctant to let this one go but not getting much use any more. Chip on the top right and bottom right corners. Footswitch pops a little but as an 'always on' effect it never bothered me. 

Bearfoot Blueberry Bass Overdrive - £125
      Another reluctant sale but preferring my BB preamp these days. Various chips all over but, while beautiful, the paint on these is rather brittle. 

Latent Lemon audio Brass master - £125 - sold
      Bought new on Reverb for £150, used a few times but I find myself chasing a big muff fuzz tone at the moment. Really great sounding and faithful reproduction of the Maestro B:ASSMASTER. Can often be a few weeks lead time on these, mine is available now 😉

EHX Nano Pog - £100 
      Good condition without a box, prefer my MXR. Some superficial scratches but nothing major. 

Sansamp BDDI V2 - £130 - SOLD
      Bought new last year, prefer my vtdi. Pretty much 'as new.'

EHX / JHS Green Russian - sold
      Bought new when EHX reissued the green russian. Modded by the folks at JHS so it has some pretty cool features which alter the oscillation / clipping etc. Doesn't have the pick / sticker / badge - never came packaged with it unfortunately. 

Ernie Ball Volume pedal Jr - sold
      Bought off eBay, I've barely used it. 250k pot. Has some marks on the top and some scratches on the side. 

DigiTech Whammy Ricochet - £60 - SOLD
      Another eBay buy to experiment with pitch shifting. Didn't really get much use our of it but a cool effect nonetheless. 

Boss LS2 - £50 - SOLD
      Bought new for a large pedalboard but decided to downsize... 

EHX Bass Clone - £40 
      Bought new, still got the receipt. Have a few preferred chorus pedals so moving this on. Classic chorus tones for little money. 

TC Spark mini - £25 
      Cool little booster, not a lot else to say! Pretty sure I have the box somewhere for this one. 

Phew, think that's everything! 

• By dave_bass5
      Price drop to £100.
      I got this off here last year IIR. Used it once and decided i prefer the BDDIv2 tone (plus i was using a Stomp anyway). 
      Works well, but slot one footswitch sometimes needs two presses. Might be user error but its not as fast sometimes as the other two foot switches. This is how it came to me. 
      Other than that, works perfectly. Might have the box, manual etc, but if not it will be packed well. These things are built like tanks anyway. 
      Price includes UK 1st class post.