Why become a member? ×

Lexicon JamMan Digital Delay/Looper *SOLD*

Steve Woodcock

OK, note this is the original (and still much sought after) Lexicon 1u rack mount JamMan - not the inferior Digitech pedal. It has had the memory upgrade which increased delay/looping time from 8 seconds to 32 and is complete with manual, power adaptor and both foot pedals.

Famous users of the Lexicon JamMan include/d Michael Brecker, David Torn, Michael Manring, Bill Frisell, Chet Atkins etc. and there's a wealth of information about this unit over at [url="http://www.loopers-delight.com/tools/jamman/jamman.html"]Loopers-Delight[/url]. As I understand it, this is still one of the few loopers that can send out and accept MIDI clock signals, allowing sequencers or drum machines to sync to the tempo of your loop or, alternatively, allowing you to capture loops which are perfectly timed to the MIDI tempo.

[attachment=20407:SDC10082.JPG]

[attachment=20408:SDC10108.JPG]

Looking for [b]£200[/b] plus postage.

Edited by Stickman

[quote name='ritch' post='397253' date='Feb 1 2009, 09:04 PM']Have you got a rough guide price on this?[/quote]

To be honest no I haven't, all I've got to go on is what I paid for it a 4-5 years ago. A friend of mine who posts over on Loopers-Delight is asking around so hopefully I'll have a better idea soon. By all means PM me with what you think is reasonable.

[quote name='velvetkevorkian' post='398296' date='Feb 2 2009, 08:28 PM']You would have to post this the day after I go and buy a brand new looper? Some people ;)[/quote]

You still got the receipt?! :P Heh, I've actually been umming and ahing over whether to part with this for a while, it's pretty much the only piece of rack gear I have left...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ritch,

Sorry for the late reply but I only saw your post today. A damaged JamMan, with the memory upgrade but missing the pedals and manual, sold on eBay.com 10 days ago with a 'Buy It Now' for the equivalent of £228 so I'm going to stay at £200 thanks.