Why become a member? ×

Lexicon MPX G2 Pro studio/stage Multi effect rack unit - reduced price £130
£150
Manchester

three

A Lexicon MPX G2 multi effect unit in extraordinary condition for its age (and still with the manual!)  There's some very minor rack marking but this is a very clean unit overall and works perfectly (I've taken some images with flash to highlight any marks, but these really are minimal).  I'm sure that if you're looking, you'll know what this is and what it does.  A very expensive pro rack unit when launched and something that changed the face of guitar/bass effects (for those that could afford one).  Whilst the unit was designed fundamentally for guitar, it works beautifully with bass... dare I venture, somewhat better in most modes than the Line 6 units I've tried, including the Helix.  Really a pro unit - I tried it up against my Helix Stomp this morning and it blew the latter away in almost every respect - the quality and depth of effects is outstanding and the reverbs are of a different order (you'd expect this with Lexicon anyway).  The Stomp is staying as it's a convenient package and good enough for live/rehearsals - I just don't lug too much rack gear around anymore.

The Lexicon has multiple ins/outs and midi connections - all explained in the manual.  As far as effects are concerned, and programmability, there isn't much it can't do (really well).  A vintage classic with a well-deserved and highly positive reputation.

Collection in Manchester is good, though I can ship for around £10 to the UK.

Any questions, please just ask.

IMG_3118.jpg

IMG_3119.jpg

IMG_3117.jpg

IMG_3115.jpg

IMG_3120.jpg

IMG_3116.jpg

Edited by three
Images

• 1 year later...